Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

j1mgg

Poor wee Leigh Griffith's

I sincerely hope he's alright and that he makes a full recovery soon...

...Coz i want that wee buck tooth, square heid, terrorist sympathising little cunt on the pitch when we final stick it too they manky child molesting bastards! 

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

Rumours that he tried to top himself last night

Hearing this too. 

Better luck next time ya wee scrote bag!

Tims in my work all giving it the LG love in....trying to gain sympathy for him. Fuck off....wee prick! 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Hope the wee rodents career is finished. Couldn't have happened to a better person

I agree with that opinion :happy:

I wouldn't wish addiction or death on anyone nor would I necessarily rejoice in the demise or misfortunes of someone. However sometimes when someone has continually been a bit of a cunt for the majority of their life/career it's difficult to feel too much sympathy.

It happens all the time with celebrities though. There are and have been a number of deplorable celebrities or figures in the public eye who have done many bad things and acted the cunt to a lot of people. As a result they are on the end of a lot of stick. However when some pass or when their career or life hits some rocky roads many like to rewrite history and forgot how much of a cunt one has actually been.

I guess the moral of this is just don't be a cunt!

For me this smacks of he’s been caught doing something. It’s the equivalent of the Celeb that runs to rehab before the headline hits. 

Didnt seem much wrong with him when gobbing off about us only days ago or when he’s been playing for them.