Poor wee Leigh Griffith's

j1mgg

See tbh, I would normally feel sorry for someone who has got so low, he thinks about doing the deed. He is just a horrible wee cunt who crossed the "Banter" line with us, and I couldn't give two fucks whether he lives or dies. Fuck him!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2018 at 13:17, laudrupno1 said:

When he's no taking a line he's putting on a line,fuck him scummy wanker:crabflute:

Spot on, he's a wee fucking coke held who had a coke habit, just maybe that's why he's fell off the radar,  aye he's depressed as he's gotta to give up the coke or his career is finished.  

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Spot on, he's a wee fucking coke held who had a coke habit, just maybe that's why he's feel off the radar,  aye he's depressed as he's gotta to give up the coke or his career is finished.  

correct. the depression is just a smoke screen .How many other players have had so much time off for depression or gambling addiction .

• 3 weeks later...

A boy I play golf with works besides Stuart Lovell who also has a role within pfa Scotland,  he was in the pfa offices yesterday and the thumb was In for whatever reason...anyway this lad tells me that the thumb is in a right bad way, apparently he looks like fuck all twice, in his words he reckons that the thumb won't be kicking a ball for yonks as he is like a down and out.

No sympathy for the cunt...I hope his misery continues :pipe: