Poor wee Leigh Griffith's

j1mgg

On 13/12/2018 at 20:54, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Come on to fuck man, I accept you've acknowledged you've used extreme examples on purpose but fuck me.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. But I'd struggle to believe that anyone posting in this thread who stumbled across him about to jump off a building or whatever would just walk on by.

I'd give him a wee dunt to help him on his way tbh.

:dunno:

On 14/12/2018 at 13:17, theweebluenose said:

Funny how mental health only matters when it's a taig who's suffering.

Gazza and Goram were openly mocked for their issues. Lafferty, Pena and Barton were given absolute pelters for their addictions yet we need to put aside petty rivalries and show support for a guy who has never shown one iota of respect for anyone within our Club or we are all intolerant bigots.

Remember Griffith's exaggerated laughter when Halliday was took off at Hampden to the amusement of the Green n Grey hordes? Openly laughing at a struggling fellow professional? I do, get it right up ye ya horrible cunt. 

At a former teammate no less.

I struggle with the expectation to sympathise or empathise with him, he doesn't like us and doesn't hide the fact, I respect that in some sense, no pretence to be something he's not but while I wish no ill will on him, I also couldn't give a flying fuck what path he goes down.

4 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I don't 'recall ever reading anything about Griffiths behaviour that day...at hampden when halliday was subbed  

Only thing I remember from that game was him controlling the ball like a sea lion before taking a corner. Was a pure riddy.

10 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Spare a thought for Leigh Griffiths this Christmas,all those race meetings on Boxing day and Griffiths will be watching The Sound Of Music on the telly.

“How do you solve a problem like wee Leigh-a?”.