Poor wee Leigh Griffith's

j1mgg

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What level of arsehole does someone need to get to before you stop wishing them well? Hitler? Or do you stop at Fritzl? I'm using an extreme example for dramatic effect, but it's a serious question. The guys a convicted racist, lucky if he probably sees half of the kids he's fathered, causes constant bother, and that's all the stuff we know publicly. 

There's got to be a point where you wash your hands with a cunt and say you reap what you sow. If I had came to harm growing up when I was about 16-22 n being a right cunt I'd have had no problem if people felt that way about me, I'd have deserved it. 

This is probably the only serious post I'll make on this, not to snuff out your retort, I'll acknowledge that, but I just don't want to waste any more breath on the cretinous fuck. 

Come on to fuck man, I accept you've acknowledged you've used extreme examples on purpose but fuck me.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. But I'd struggle to believe that anyone posting in this thread who stumbled across him about to jump off a building or whatever would just walk on by.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Come on to fuck man, I accept you've acknowledged you've used extreme examples on purpose but fuck me.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. But I'd struggle to believe that anyone posting in this thread who stumbled across him about to jump off a building or whatever would just walk on by.

Push the bastard! 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

A knew I was booting the baws right out it with they examples :lol:

I think you'd be disappointed if you could make an empathy chart mate.