Tavernier

jjbscotty12

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Get him to fuck first bid that comes in for him accept it.

He is a loser . 100% but some will be along to defend his incredible medals haul . Or his OF wins . Or his vital match winning goals . Or his Captain lionheart ability

John Greig / Richard Gough eat your heart out

To be fair I donā€™t know what people expect him to do sometimes. Every bloody time we get the ball we just look to pass it out wide to him on the right. The opposition know this and when he gets it heā€™s normally up against the touch line with at least one player a lot of the time two right infront of him, makes it hard to cross or beat a man when youā€™ve got no space to run into.

Maybe if the rest of the team could show a bit of imagination and mix up where they look to go as soon as they get the ball we wouldnā€™t be so predictable and the opposition would know where every ball is going, giving Tav a bit more room to do something with it when he does receive the ball.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He is a loser . 100% but some will be along to defend his incredible medals haul . Or his OF wins . Or his vital match winning goals . Or his Captain lionheart ability

John Greig / Richard Gough eat your heart out

Fuck, some of the best players I've ever seen play for Rangers hadn't won a thing before they joined us.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fuck, some of the best players I've ever seen play for Rangers hadn't won a thing before they joined us.

Tav has been with us for years now

In big matches . His record must surely be playedĀ 30 odd in all these years Ā . Won around 4/5 , lost the fucking rest . And many of them humiliations Ā , games he should never have played again

He should be dropped , like many of the others . At very least

Just now, eejay the dj said:

In big matches . His record must surely be playedĀ 30 odd in all these years Ā . Won around 4/5 , lost the fucking rest . And many of them , games he should never have played again

three and a half years - one of them in the Championship.

So he's had two full seasons in the Premiership. How many trophies did you think we were going to win?

What's Morelos' record in big games?

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In big matches . His record must surely be playedĀ 30 odd in all these years Ā . Won around 4/5 , lost the fucking rest . And many of them , games he should never have played again

He's consistently been one of our best players since he's been with us, and alsoĀ played alongside some of our worst. Singling him out and blaming him for poor results just because he played in them is stupid tbh.

I don't think Tav should be captain and he should definitely be taken off set pieces until he learns how to hit them again, but his overall contribution to the team can't be denied. He's obviously not the standard we once had, but at the moment,Ā he's one of our best players and the least of our problems.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In big matches . His record must surely be playedĀ 30 odd in all these years Ā . Won around 4/5 , lost the fucking rest . And many of them humiliations Ā , games he should never have played again

He should be dropped , like many of the others . At very least

Big time and not big enough to wear the jersey. However, he's not alone in that.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

three and a half years - one of them in the Championship.

So he's had two full seasons in the Premiership. How many trophies did you think we were going to win?

What's Morelos' record in big games?

Being a Captain and a player of Rangers . Loads or at least a few

Even the worst Captain I seen in my lifetime Craig Paterson had a better record than Tav

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He's consistently been one of our best players since he's been with us, and alsoĀ played alongside some of our worst. Singling him out and blaming him for poor results just because he played in them is stupid tbh.

I don't think Tav should be captain and he should definitely be taken off set pieces until he learns how to hit them again, but his overall contribution to the team can't be denied. He's obviously not the standard we once had, but at the moment,Ā he's one of our best players and the least of our problems.

Totally disagree

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Even the worst Captain I seen in my lifetime Craig Paterson had a better record than Tav

We have been so starved of quality for so long, many have taken to worshipping mediocrity.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Big time and not big enough to wear the jersey. However, he's not alone in that.

He isn't but Tav has been one of our better players in all these last 3 years . , That makes it ok .mm

Tonight's second half was truly abysmal from him

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He isn't but Tav has been one of our better players in all these last 3 years . , That makes it ok .mm

He has been one of our better players in the last three years though, that isn't up for debate, it's a fact. Is he good enough to play in a title winning team? Who knows.Ā 

So how many? Of the nine he's failed to win in his time at the club which ones should we have won - and which ones didn't we win because of Tavernier?

Given he's been captain now for a massive seven months there has only one trophy has been dished out in that time.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sort of alright, nice guy, but not the type we need to take us where we want to be and again same applies to many in this squad.

We have improved, but not enough to take us to the next level. Serious quality needed

25 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Thereā€™s a bit of a cheer up in the scum game.

Problem is we canā€™t rely on the being tired after Europe now.

Sadly mate . We could live for the next 500 years and not get the luck , the scum get so very often

Going out at home and a goal from a shitey Norwegian side helps them through . It is frightening over the years , the jam they get

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So how many? Of the nine he's failed to win in his time at the club which ones should we have won - and which ones didn't we win because of Tavernier?

Given he's been captain now for a massive seven months there has only one trophy has been dished out in that time.

Dude , not taking your bait the night chum . He is fucking shite in my eyes Ā and will get SG the sack . We know he is isn't the worst problem . He is the longest though

I will guarantee you . He will never pick up a trophy as captain of Rangers

Sadly mate . We could live for the next 500 years and not get the luck , the scum get so very often

Going out at home and a goal from a shitey Norwegian side helps them through . It is frightening over the years , the jam they get

Too fucking right mate.

If only we could believe the old adage ā€˜you make your own luckā€™......

Ā 

21 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He has been one of our better players in the last three years though, that isn't up for debate, it's a fact. Is he good enough to play in a title winning team? Who knows.

Ā 

22 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He has been one of our better players in the last three years though, that isn't up for debate, it's a fact.

It is not a fact . It is your and some other Tav fans opinion

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We might just catch a wee break if they get distracted by & recover from another round of Euro-pumpings.

We can only hope!