Fuck it......

LegendofCoop

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

@.Williamson.

29th will be fantastic.mate. I'm a mongo .but @Mr Sopranois my wee bro. We will.make sure win lose or draw you'll have some.night mate 

Absolutely buzzing for it mate

Every other cunt on a countdown to Christmas and I'm counting down the days until we play the taigs

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely buzzing for it mate

Every other cunt on a countdown to Christmas and I'm counting down the days until we play the taigs

Honestly.mate

.our bus are mongos. I'm.a mongo but what a fucking day you'll have..We had a couple of portadown boys over before. They loved it.

Everycunt has left me..I'm.not happy about this situation at present :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Honestly.mate

.our bus are mongos. I'm.a mongo but what a fucking day you'll have..We had a couple of portadown boys over before. They loved it.

Everycunt has left me..I'm.not happy about this situation at present :lol:

:lol:

Aye I was on your bus for the semi. I mind enjoying myself but the memories themselves are a bit of a blur, was close to blind for awhile that afternoon :lol: 

Everyone in the halls that I met were sound as fuck though. Great bunch of people

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Only one thing to do in a situation like this.........get the tunes on!!!

Sch you're the same.as me

Fuck it.

My mate watched their game and said as the truly tragic support they are they celebrated like they'd won it :lol:

either that or they'd paid compensation yo the children they raped........

ah but sevco :lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Aye I was on your bus for the semi. I mind enjoying myself but the memories themselves are a bit of a blur, was close to blind for awhile that afternoon :lol: 

Everyone in the halls that I met were sound as fuck though. Great bunch of people

My bus is full of cracking cunts mate. Dodgy bastards if they hate you but cracking guys.

@Mr Sopranosaid I'll be meeting you 29th. My wee guy will be there but he likes a good.time.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My bus is full of cracking cunts mate. Dodgy bastards if they hate you but cracking guys.

@Mr Sopranosaid I'll be meeting you 29th. My wee guy will be there but he likes a good.time.:lol:

Look forward to it mate!

What time are you in work in the morning? :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

730 mate.

I'll be there I always am. In the bad books but ill make work cause I'm a @prestbytarian

Taig I work with was at their game tonight and he's covering a guy tomorrow afternoon so he's getting the boat back now and going straight to work

Hoping the boats found the floor of the sea

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Taig I work with was at their game tonight and he's covering a guy tomorrow afternoon so he's getting the boat back now and going straight to work

Hoping the boats found the floor of the sea

My best mate thought they were out. Put on their game and said it's.tje worst celebrations he'd ever seen :lol: