Barasic

MrMckee

He didn’t overly impress me tonight but I’m definitely of the opinion he will become a great player for us going forward. Would like to see him get a string of games with Grezda ahead of him and back to the Katic - Goldson centre back pairing and no more chopping and changing the defence.

34 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Barasic and grezda on the left side against hamilton, they will have a good understanding from osijek days, candielas and tav right side, katic for mcauley, laff for morelos, get mebude & dallas on the bench.

You had me until Lafferty

Also thought Barisic was decent tonight, one of the few players on the pitch who looked assured on the ball. Don’t think Coulibaly or Middleton done him any favours with crap movement, runs and overall quality 

Might be harsh here but I don’t think he even had a good game tonight, Ive got high hopes he comes good but time he showed something other than cross the ball, literally anycunt can do that I know some players like to make it look harder than it is but it’s easier to cross a ball than defend 1

Impressed tonight with him considering how long he's been out.

He will be a top player for us given time....delighted to see him back.

This lad should genuinely be streets ahead of spl pish week in week out and that's the type of players we need to mount a proper challenge.

33 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Might be harsh here but I don’t think he even had a good game tonight, Ive got high hopes he comes good but time he showed something other than cross the ball, literally anycunt can do that I know some players like to make it look harder than it is but it’s easier to cross a ball than defend 1

Lol you’re a fucking idiot 

9 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

What do you expect him to be doing??

9 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

😳

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What do you expect him to be doing??

I expected him to be a far better player that what he’s shown so far

he took one shot, had a pass accuracy of 51.6%, won two headers, and made four interceptions and four clearances

again I might be a bit harsh since he just joined this season, time will tell I suppose I like him but I’m looking for more from him

41 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I expected him to be a far better player that what he’s shown so

he took one shot, had a pass accuracy of 51.6%, won two headers, and made four interceptions and four clearances

again I might be a bit harsh since he just joined this season, time will tell I suppose I like him but I’m looking for more from him

Fair enough mate, at least you came with a sensible answer. 👍

Not to worried about him getting a shot on goal at the moment as he’s just back. Also don’t think he trusts Middleton enough that he feels he can go charging past him. A few times last night Middleton couldn’t keep the ball after Barisic had went past him on the overlap. Would like to see him and Grezda 

Other than that for a guy just coming back I thought he looked the part and offers way more than Halliday and Flanagan. 

48 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The expectations on our two full backs is ridiculous

Their contribution to our attacking play should be classed as a bonus but instead they are expected to be the main creators in our team.

Sums up where we are at.

Yeah but after they've hit the bye line and crossed the ball they're also meant to be back in position for the ball cleared to their position.

Cunts not being in two places at once let us down apparently. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fair enough mate, at least you came with a sensible answer. 👍

Not to worried about him getting a shot on goal at the moment as he’s just back. Also don’t think he trusts Middleton enough that he feels he can go charging past him. A few times last night Middleton couldn’t keep the ball after Barisic had went past him on the overlap. Would like to see him and Grezda 

Other than that for a guy just coming back I thought he looked the part and offers way more than Halliday and Flanagan. 

That's a fair shout . There should be some sort of understanding from previously .