Sign in to follow this  
Brian Fantana

*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Quite frustrating to watch, lots of possession as usual not much invention, Hamilton absolute pish parking the bus spoiling tactics.

I'd really like to see more of Grezda taking players on more shots and maybe something different from aimless crosses.

Zappa6995 likes this

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Borna's delivery is outstanding. Why is Lafferty not getting in about them?? Coward at high balls! 

We chucked so many balls in the box at Dundee last week as well and their centre halves won every single one. Cunt is about 6’4, should be winning his fair share.

LegendofCoop likes this

Effort, dominance and pressure must be turned into goals. 

The whole point of being a striker is to score goals.  It's high time Lafferty seized the opportunity he keeps being given by SG and turns the opportunities into goals.  

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

Can't believe people are grumbling about our performance already as if it is unnacceptable. I must be watching a different game. I want a 2nd goal too but but the knives can surely be put away for a while yet!!

Pleased with the attitude and work rate. Just frustrated that yet again we cannot turn the dominance into goals.

IpswichGer and delparlane like this