*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t know what they do in training but they don’t have any plans for corners

Every one is an easy clearing header, clip one to the edge of the box take it short just do something fucking different.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I genuinely can't understand the moaning in here today. We're about to go top of the league again which we would all have taken this morning. We've absolutely battered Hamilton today and have had scores of great balls in to the box. We've hit the woodwork twice and their keeper has had at least 3 very good saves by my count. Yes it's only a 1 goal lead and we should be leading by more but Hamilton have came played in damage limitation mode from the first whistle. Isn't so easy. A bit more luck in our favour and we would be cruising. If it's 1-0 full time I'll be delighted to our return to the top. Especially after the last 3 games.

We're all moaning because we should be 3 or 4 up on the chances that Lafferty has missed alone and Hamilton are still in a position to have an effect on the result.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I genuinely can't understand the moaning in here today. We're about to go top of the league again which we would all have taken this morning. We've absolutely battered Hamilton today and have had scores of great balls in to the box. We've hit the woodwork twice and their keeper has had at least 3 very good saves by my count. Yes it's only a 1 goal lead and we should be leading by more but Hamilton have came played in damage limitation mode from the first whistle. Isn't so easy. A bit more luck in our favour and we would be cruising. If it's 1-0 full time I'll be delighted wth our return to the top. Especially after the last 3 games.

Some folk just love to greet and moan..

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I genuinely can't understand the moaning in here today. We're about to go top of the league again which we would all have taken this morning. We've absolutely battered Hamilton today and have had scores of great balls in to the box. We've hit the woodwork twice and their keeper has had at least 3 very good saves by my count. Yes it's only a 1 goal lead and we should be leading by more but Hamilton have came played in damage limitation mode from the first whistle. Isn't so easy. A bit more luck in our favour and we would be cruising. If it's 1-0 full time I'll be delighted wth our return to the top. Especially after the last 3 games.

Good luck with that, if we were playing any cunt in the top 6 we would be in serious bother, nowhere near good enough.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

It’s not working crossing from the outside so for fucksakes try shooting from outside the box. Anybody. 

Archived