*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Forget the last three games and start a fresh today, but this is without doubt a must win. From now until the taigs on the 29th is going to make or break us this season, we’re still within touching distance with 3 OF games left, get through the busy Christmas period without the gap getting bigger, then beat them at ibrox to lift the mental block and it’s all to play for in the second half of the season, drop more points or get beat by them bastards again and it’s all over for another season. 

in a nutshell mate. We've shown we can take apart the diddy teams but we've also shown we can fanny about and drop points to them. Now is the time to focus and get consistent. 

9 hours ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Hopefully the tims drop points in Edinburgh allied with full three points taken against Hamilton and it will be a good day indeed.

No chance! Seen sugar puff teeth’s interview on Sky and he’s already dismissing their chances and focusing on Wednesday.

8 hours ago, Dickie said:

Worral can fuck off. 

Not particularly fond of him myself. However that team should be good enough to get 3 points and then pretty much use our best team for the next 2 weeks. 👍🏻

Just get the 3 points today. Lafferty HAS to give a good performance and get himself on the scoresheet to make it hard for Gerrard to drop him.

I think when Morelos is available again we need to try two up top, the current system with the players we have just isnt working. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Andrew Dallas?

This!! with only 1 striker available he HAS to be on the bench, 51 goals in 50 games I think it is or the reverse, but Gerrard has said he might not be ready? Dapo should be on the bench as well by now. The development league isn't that much of a step up as most teams play 3 or 6 first team players to give them match experience or fitness, Dallas deserves to at least be named on the bench 

14 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

A good win is a must

Definitely and I'd hope that the players know that this has to be a good bounce into the hibs game. No stupid fucking bookings, no arsing about in the midfield, get up, get the goals and have 11 men leaving the field at the end. I'm sticking with a 4-0 scoreline. Get that, go through the cunts midweek and let's kick on and get the bheasts rattled for the OF game. 

As the manager said - Let's Go. 

51 minutes ago, Misteral said:

We're all hoping for a convincing win so please deliver, Rangers. 

And a smiling popcorn teeth would round off the day nicely.

And a win in the bookies....

And my hole.....

I don't want much  😂

What's the odds for getting ur hole mate ? 

Archived