*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a job to be done today, an advantage to be taken, 3 points to be secured and goals added to our goal difference.  It's time for Lafferty to do what he's paid to do and score goals.  No excuses today.  The time for excuses and distractions for not winning, and winning well are over.        

if we drop points today I want Gerrard out and no cunt on these pages will ever change my mind.

this team are murder and we're at home so nothing other than a convincing win will do me. under Gerrard we've rode our luck on many of occasions and shagger has bailed us out numerous times. our passing and pace is utter shite now,our midfield is poor,very strange as Gerrard was one of the best out there.

will be very interesting 2nd half to season that's for sure.

Just now, WATPWATP said:

if we drop points today I want Gerrard out and no cunt on these pages will ever change my mind.

this team are murder and we're at home so nothing other than a convincing win will do me. under Gerrard we've rode our luck on many of occasions and shagger has bailed us out numerous times. our passing and pace is utter shite now,our midfield is poor,very strange as Gerrard was one of the best out there.

will be very interesting 2nd half to season that's for sure.

Certainly will be with Murty in charge again 😂😂

Archived