Sign in to follow this  
Brian Fantana

*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Looks a good, solid team.  Really looking forward to see Grezda and Barisic on the left hand side.  I've got a feeling there is much more to come from them and hopefully this game kick starts their careers with us.

WATPWATP likes this

Wasn't too excited about this game on Thursday morning

Immense fixture now . We go top of the league if we win . Win all our games from now until Christmas and we stay there

After the disappointment of Thursday . A real chance to get the fans feeling excited again

billscott likes this

Get a good win today then work and train hard between games focus on the league take it one game at a time and who knows with some new additions in the january window we could end up winning this fucking league. No excuses Rangers let's fucking do this c'mon the teddy bears the time is now fuck the past. Hello hello we are the Billy boys, no fucking surrender Rangers.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Not unhappy at that team.  Barisic and Grezda getting time to link up, and McCrorie getting another start.

finally he has left out coulibaly and middleton  nothing against these lads  but they have been weak links rece ntly

gogzy likes this

Jack and Mccrorie in the same team... Not for me.  We should win anyway but I don't think they are fully compatible in the same team.  Coulibaly at least tries to get forward... I would have had him in there in one of their places.

Really want to know wtf is going on with Katic.  Wish someone would ask SG at the press conferences.

eejay the dj likes this