Rangers again being quoted in papers for anti catholic offenses, without actually any evidence

j1mgg

A story in one of the tabloids is investigating anti catholic behaviour on a train from Edinburgh to Dundee on the 2nd of December. 

Title states Rangers fans being hunted, but even in the article it doesn't mention they were wearing a Rangers top, scarf, or anything with a Rangers logo, they are just believed to be.

I have seen stories about Tim's where they are pictures wearing replica tim shirts and they still don't mention celtic in it.

14 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

A story in one of the tabloids is investigating anti catholic behaviour on a train from Edinburgh to Dundee on the 2nd of December. 

Title states Rangers fans being hunted, but even in the article it doesn't mention they were eating a Rangers top, scarf, or anything with a Rangers logo, they are just believed to be.

I have seen stories about Tim's where they are pictures wearing replica tim shirts and they still don't mention celtic in it.

That "eating of Rangers top", brown sauce or vinegar - oh and was it wrapped in the tabloid you read?  

Paranoid Protestants.   The way the catholic’s have censored their own shortcomings in Scottish media is the exact same way Muslims have censored all of their own short comings in England.

welcome them in they said all will prosper they said.   

Pish. They use political correctness in the media and breed like rats to get the positions they need and want. 

33 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Title states Rangers fans being hunted, but even in the article it doesn't mention they were eating a Rangers top, scarf, or anything with a Rangers logo, they are just believed to be.

Media bias, complete contrasting in reporting dependent on the club. Nothing new, just the msm doing what it does.

Msm like the country's politics is fucked.

I was brought up Church Of Scotland and have a healthy disrespect for the catholic church and various other catholic institutions, many of which have been involved in the recent accusations of one of the most heinous crimes imaginable to anyone with basic humanity, and which should be a major issue and talking point for any self respecting Scottish journalist or newspaper.

This has nothing to do with my love for football, or the football team I support, and why the media choose to view my perspective differently is due probably to ignorance, and possibly even to do with the sectarianism they profess to dislike but appear to actively participate in, as highlighted by this otherwise tedious article, and compounded by the sensationalism they employ to sell their newspapers to those who wish to be shocked, whilst often ignoring the important issues affecting the people of Scotland (such as the major issue of child abuses at catholic institutions in Scotland.)

37 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

It is quite literally the very definition of bigotry. 

They simply will not tolerate us due to our opinions and allegiances differing from their doctrine.

The media have, with their constant and concerted targeting of us, turned the term "Rangers supporters" into a synonym for underclass.

Compare and contrast with their solemn and carefully edited dealings with the self evident paedo ring being operated out of the knew camp for decades... 

Fucking rat bastards almost to a man. 

So what your saying is the shite they spout makes you feel underclass to the fenians? What a sad state of affairs for ye. If your influenced by the agenda of others to the point your not still thanking yer lucky stars yer da wasn’t a fan of the rattlers maybe it’s time to swerve reading the media bud 👍

8 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

So what your saying is the shite they spout makes you feel underclass to the fenians? What a sad state of affairs for ye. If your influenced by the agenda of others to the point your not still thanking yer lucky stars yer da wasn’t a fan of the rattlers maybe it’s time to swerve reading the media bud 👍

🤣🤣 what a load of drivel.

*You're 

I am proud to be a Protestant, and yes, I dislike Catholics as that is what we are protesting about.

These reporters should read up on Martin Luther who kicked off Protestantism in Germany and the Huguenots in France. They protested against the teachings of the Church of Rome.

We are just a continuation of those folk, therefore we have history on our side. ( Unless, of course, you are a child fiddling bead rattling no mark.)