Rangers again being quoted in papers for anti catholic offenses, without actually any evidence

j1mgg

1 hour ago, EverestGers said:

So what your saying is the shite they spout makes you feel underclass to the fenians? What a sad state of affairs for ye. If your influenced by the agenda of others to the point your not still thanking yer lucky stars yer da wasn’t a fan of the rattlers maybe it’s time to swerve reading the media bud 👍

That’s not even close to what he said ya moron. 😂

Rangers Supporter = Bigot 

Rangers fan is an aggressive sectarian below average intelligence person how is constantly seeking out catholic’s to abuse.

celtic fan is a happy jolly joker who helps old women across the road. 

The narrative of the last how many years is complete and I seriously doubt it will ever be turned back. 

There’s long been disparity of treatment, in the Scottish MSM, of Rangers FC and their followers. Lieswell is a dodgy bastard but he’s good at what he does, I believe he was Celtics best signing. We need a strong media savvy CEO to highlight we’re being judged to a different standard from other teams, particularly celtic.

18 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

There’s long been disparity of treatment, in the Scottish MSM, of Rangers FC and their followers. Lieswell is a dodgy bastard but he’s good at what he does, I believe he was Celtics best signing. We need a strong media savvy CEO to highlight we’re being judged to a different standard from other teams, particularly celtic.

Think we need to look past celtics ceo in all this political correctness.  From what I gather it’s all started way before him and is is politically driven not for a team to gain a sporting advantage but to totally separate from the uk.  I’m pretty sure that Glasgow council has been riddled with taig sympathisers for years before Lawell came about.  What they do is slowly but surely use time and patience to get what they want.

its not just happening in Scotland. Down here any protesters for fair treatment/reporting fly union flags and are branded racist,thugs lager louts,thick etc. But see a photo with protester for the remain? They are branded as quiet informative respectful citizens.

The irony of them screaming sectarianism at Rangers fans when the way we are treated is an exact example of sectarianism is totally lost on them. 

Just enforcing our point that sectarianism is only regarded as a one way street. So a Catholic can’t be sectarian according to the narrative and the general populace eat it up. 

9 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Think we need to look past celtics ceo in all this political correctness.  From what I gather it’s all started way before him and is is politically driven not for a team to gain a sporting advantage but to totally separate from the uk.  I’m pretty sure that Glasgow council has been riddled with taig sympathisers for years before Lawell came about.  What they do is slowly but surely use time and patience to get what they want.

its not just happening in Scotland. Down here any protesters for fair treatment/reporting fly union flags and are branded racist,thugs lager louts,thick etc. But see a photo with protester for the remain? They are branded as quiet informative respectful citizens.

It’s been a drip drip for well over thirty years but your missing my point re Lieswell, before he worked at celtic park someone committing an offence while wearing a celtic Strip was described in the MSM as a celtic fan, that is no longer the case with offenders being described as wearing a green football top or just as football fans. We only have to look at the contrast in media reporting of Crewe in England and nationally and that of celtic to see how good he is at damage reduction and deflection.

41 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

They got their act together on the PR front with John Reid’s appointment to the board. Hard as it was to take he still carried power and influence from his time in government and I have no doubt this impacted on HMRC’s strategy in their dealings with us. L’well is another devious (sleekit) character who’s influence has been allowed to flourish in the Scottish game/ media practically unchallenged. As you said he is good at this and the sooner we have an equivalent character in place or he moves on from them the better...

4 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

They got their act together on the PR front with John Reid’s appointment to the board. Hard as it was to take he still carried power and influence from his time in government and I have no doubt this impacted on HMRC’s strategy in their dealings with us. L’well is another devious (sleekit) character who’s influence has been allowed to flourish in the Scottish game/ media practically unchallenged. As you said he is good at this and the sooner we have an equivalent character in place or he moves on from them the better...

I well remember Private Eye warning us about John Reid.