Mourinho on Liverpool

25 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If you gave me s choice between having Klopp or Mourinho as manager it would be Klopp every time.

Really? 

I like Klopp and rate him highly as a manager and dislike Mourinho as a person - but his record is far superior to Klopp's so it's a no brainer for me. 

It pains me to say it but it's Mourinho for me - every time.

24 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Really? 

I like Klopp and rate him highly as a manager and dislike Mourinho as a person - but his record is far superior to Klopp's so it's a no brainer for me. 

Mourinho hasn’t been a good manager for about 4 years. His tactics are so far behind the times it’s scary and he won’t change them. Klopp every time for me and I don’t even like him.

4 hours ago, Siwel said:

Mourinho hasn’t been a good manager for about 4 years. His tactics are so far behind the times it’s scary and he won’t change them. Klopp every time for me and I don’t even like him.

He won the league cup and Europa league just 2 years ago. He has won more at Man Utd than Klopp has at Liverpool. Let's see Klopp actually win something. 

13 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

He won the league cup and Europa league just 2 years ago. He has won more at Man Utd than Klopp has at Liverpool. Let's see Klopp actually win something. 

Klopp is still a better manager for me. Mourinho is finished at this level.

5 hours ago, TopCat said:

Really? 

Mourinho for me is living on past glory at this point. He's had 3 seasons at United and was brought in to get them back to the top of the league.

They now look even further away from another league title despite huge investment. 

Klopp for me is the better manager. His side are fully behind him. I can't say the same for Jose. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Mourinho for me is living on past glory at this point. He's had 3 seasons at United and was brought in to get them back to the top of the league.

They now look even further away from another league title despite huge investment.

I think time has just passed his style of football by tbh. It’s all about geggenpressing theee days but Mourinho is still doing what worked in 2005.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Mourinho, ever since he took over - has the look of a man who just doesn't want be there. Moans at everything and anyone, amazing that he has lasted so long.

He'll be gone at the end of the season if not sooner.

You have to wonder who United will turn to. It's going to take some manager to get them back on top. 

7 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

Nail on head....he won the 2 trophies nobody else gives a fuck about....it's all about opinions but for me klopp taking Liverpool to a champions league final out weighs winning the Europa league where the majority of big teams don't really bother with 

12 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He'll be gone at the end of the season if not sooner.

You have to wonder who United will turn to. It's going to take some manager to get them back on top. 

Pochettino would be an ideal fit for them but obviously the fact that he’s not won anything yet is a pretty strong mark against him.

14 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I think time has just passed his style of football by tbh. It’s all about geggenpressing theee days but Mourinho is still doing what worked in 2005.

If this was the case that you need to press like that then why have Real Madrid won the last 3 champions leagues? They weren't famous for pressing consistently. I know they had Ronaldo but I think this idea that you need to press like that to be successful isn't true. 

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Nail on head....he won the 2 trophies nobody else gives a fuck about....it's all about opinions but for me klopp taking Liverpool to a champions league final out weighs winning the Europa league where the majority of big teams don't really bother with 

What matters at the bigger clubs is what goes in the trophy cabinet.