Mourinho on Liverpool

8 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Nail on head....he won the 2 trophies nobody else gives a fuck about....it's all about opinions but for me klopp taking Liverpool to a champions league final out weighs winning the Europa league where the majority of big teams don't really bother with 

Klopps a failure.

29 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Complete myth about teams not caring for EL.

Outside Man City, Liverpool played Porto and Roma in the knockouts on route to the final. Hardly great teams and were also lucky against Roma!

Not to mention they only won 3 out of 6 group games. If you get an easy group and favourable draw you can go far in a cup competition ala England at the WC.

Liverpool's run last year was hardly spectacular bar the City result and lets not forget City should have been 2 up at HT at home if not for a shocking offside call. 

Run to the final last year was very fortunate and they still failed to win the trophy!

That being said United got an easy route and were extremely lucky. Neither runs are too impressive IMO.

Not to mention the offside goal and the penalty should have had

21 hours ago, TopCat said:

Really? 

I like Klopp and rate him highly as a manager and dislike Mourinho as a person - but his record is far superior to Klopp's so it's a no brainer for me. 

It pains me to say it but it's Mourinho for me - every time.

Outdated tactics. Won Europa league with a very favourable draw. Spent a fortune without improving the team. 

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He's lost that many finals in a row I can't remember them all :lol: 

Did win two league titles with Dortmund, Bayern blowing away everyone else in Germany spending wise put a stop to more but it's clear what he's capable of 

Will be a disappointment for Liverpool if they win nothing this season though