Jones fae Killie.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is that not a question I asked that was technically correct except the answer was Austria or something? That isn't me saying they play in the fucking Bundesliga for gods sake. I asked a question and got it slightly wrong. 

No. Lichensteins biggest team play in Switzerland ya idiot 

14 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is that not a question I asked that was technically correct except the answer was Austria or something? That isn't me saying they play in the fucking Bundesliga for gods sake. I asked a question and got it slightly wrong. 

You saying about a team that were in Europe that you believed top teams from that country played in Germany....

You're puting it out there that this could be the case.... ie hinting towards it.

Why would you ask if you didn't consider it feasible? You suggest it feasible is hinting at it.

Pay up.

46 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fucking dodged a bullet there eh? 

Seen a lot of folk wanting him last season to sign for us, and I include myself in that. 

Seen Killie on BBC gibberish a few times the last few weeks and he's at best been average, but mostly honking. How could a boy go from one of the best players in the league, to not even be the it top 15 players on the park every game in one season?  

1434080429_tenor(18).gif.91d3e761ab4dc26b80be56c5856608a5.gif

42 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I never see bridge is blue or whatever the fuck his name is post unless someone quotes him coz I have him on ignore as he is just a wee scabby troll. 

@ Bridge is whatever, if you can find a single post where I said or even hinted Progres (sp) play in the Bundesliga. I will donate £100 to one of the funds on here. If you can't, I suggest you or whoever else shut it or one of yous can donate the £100.

31 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues, like Cardiff and Swansea play in England? If that's the case, does the team we have got play in the German leagues or the Luxembourg league?"

I'd say this costs you £100 mate.

Whoops. 

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You saying about a team that were in Europe that you believed top teams from that country played in Germany....

You're puting it out there that this could be the case.... ie hinting towards it.

Why would you ask if you didn't consider it feasible? You suggest it feasible is hinting at it.

Pay up.

I ASKED A QUESTION I GOT SLIGHTLY WRONG. CAN YOU NOT SEE THE QUESTION MARK? 

I've written that in capitals as you must have trouble reading things properly. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I ASKED A QUESTION I GOT SLIGHTLY WRONG. CAN YOU NOT SEE THE QUESTION MARK? 

I've written that in capitals as you must have trouble reading things properly. 

When you ask that question, you're suggesting it as a credible answer.

Pay up and save face.

Don't pay up and everyone knows you're full of shit and denying a charity a valid 100 quid donation.

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You too. Not see the question mark???????????????? 

"Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues, like Cardiff and Swansea play in England? If that's the case, does the team we have got play in the German leagues or the Luxembourg league?"

"Do Progres play in the Bundesliga?" 

Try holding that up in a court of law Mr Windolene. 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

NO, I ASKED IF THEY PLAYED IN GERMANY, NOT THE BUNDESLIGA. TURNS OUT THEY PLAY IN AUSTRIA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. 

You're puting it out there that this could be the case.... ie hinting towards IT. NO, I NEVER ONCE MENTIONED THE BUNDESLIGA. 

Why would you ask if you didn't consider it feasible? You suggest it feasible is hinting at IT. I ASKED BECAUSE I KNEW THE TOP TEAMS FROM LUXEMBOURG PLAYED IN A BETTER LEAGUE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY, LIKE CARDIFF, SWANSEA ETC... Bet you didn't even know that about Luxembourg's biggest teams did you? I guessed Germany, but was wrong, hence the question. 

Fuds. 

3 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Saw a bit of the that Killie game there and Jones was pretty dire from what i saw. But i think we'll be involved with him in someway in the window. Let's hope it doesn't involve much money.

If we have been scouting him the last few weeks, I would be stunned if we signed him or even made a bid for him. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues, like Cardiff and Swansea play in England? If that's the case, does the team we have got play in the German leagues or the Luxembourg league?"

"Do Progres play in the Bundesliga?" 

Try holding that up in a court of law Mr Windolene. 

Show the link to the "do progress play in the Bundesliga. I notice you have just C&P'd and added your own wee bit in. This is why I have you on ignore, because you're just a wee troll that is on this site every minute of your life. Fucking sad sack. 

Adiós cockoratcha. 

Clarke singled him out for praise today

"I thought Jordan was terrific today. He had a little spell when he sat out for a couple of games and he wasn't happy with me or with himself.

"Since he got back in the team his performances have been absolutely electric. And it was the same again today. He's a great talent and carries the ball very well for us. He creates chances for us so I'm delighted with Jordan, and for Jordan."

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

"I thought Jordan was terrific today. He had a little spell when he sat out for a couple of games and he wasn't happy with me or with himself.

"Since he got back in the team his performances have been absolutely electric. And it was the same again today. He's a great talent and carries the ball very well for us. He creates chances for us so I'm delighted with Jordan, and for Jordan."

Sounds like a salesman...

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cheating a charity out of 100 bucks on a technicality given bundesliga is a German league.

Shame on you man.

Cheapskate charity-thieving charlatan.

I asked if they played in Germany, a question which I was wrong with. The original suggestion was I said Progres play in the Bundesliga. 

I never once said that. How you think the two are the same is either stunning or you're trolling too. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lol. He never set up one of their goals today. He was terrible. Must be Clarks way of trying to get him to capture the form he had last season... 

I'll agree he did carry the ball pretty well, but his passing was abysmal. l. 

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Show the link to the "do progress play in the Bundesliga. I notice you have just C&P'd and added your own wee bit in. This is why I have you on ignore, because you're just a wee troll that is on this site every minute of your life. Fucking sad sack. 

Adiós cockoratcha. 

You seem upset.