Jones fae Killie.

Intact if fattanta wants to go through my history whilst sniffing his das boxers, I also suggested....

mccoist should have been sacked in October of his first season.....

the signing of McGregor 

the signing of lafferty 

the signing of davis

the signings of Naismith ((which will and should happen)

id also punt Morelos sign Shankland and bounce about little Italy wie @Mr Soprano fucking alsorts a broads 

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Intact if fattanta wants to go through my history whilst sniffing his das boxers, I also suggested....

mccoist should have been sacked in October of his first season.....

the signing of McGregor 

the signing of lafferty 

the signing of davis

the signings of Naismith ((which will and should happen)

id also punt Morelos sign Shankland and bounce about little Italy wie @Mr Soprano fucking alsorts a broads 

He should never have got the job in the first place. He literally says in his book that he never wants to, or could be a manager. Fucking madness that Walter thought it was a good idea. He seen what his character was like close up from a young man to a fully grown mature adult and still thought he was good enough to be a manager. He would be a good assistant for player morale, but nothing more. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you knew it wasn't then you wouldn't ask the question ya maniac.

Pay up.

I knew the top teams in Luxembourg played in a better foreign league. I guessed Germany and got it wrong. I never said that they play, have played or will play in the Bundesliga. I asked as since it was a European competition if they play their football in Germany. I was wrong. Don't know how many times I have said it now I know that will be the last though. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I knew the top teams in Luxembourg played in a better foreign league. I guessed Germany and got it wrong. I never said that they play, have played or will play in the Bundesliga. I asked as since it was a European competition if they play their football in Germany. I was wrong. Don't know how many times I have said it now I know that will be the last though. 

They all play in Luxembourgs top league. Fucking hell.

Lichtenstein biggest club play in Switzerland.

You're a retard

13 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He should never have got the job in the first place. He literally says in his book that he never wants to, or could be a manager. Fucking madness that Walter thought it was a good idea. He seen what his character was like close up from a young man to a fully grown mature adult and still thought he was good enough to be a manager. He would be a good assistant for player morale, but nothing more. 

Admin why do I have a fenian replying to me. This is unacceptable at this Christian timTim

15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

So you hinted it was the case....?

Yes is the answer.