united sack jose

Smile

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's done nothing in the game.

I wouldn’t say nothing. He’s taken a team from League 2 to the Premiership and plays decent football with a focus on young British players.

He’s achieved more than Pochettino as a Manager for a start.

United need to start again and get away from the cycle they are in. 

1 minute ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Could see him being next spurs boss if Pochettino goes to United. 

I personally wanted him as Arsenal manager. 

I think he’s too good for Spurs but the players he has there would suit him down to the ground.

IIRC a few of his background staff played at Spurs when they were younger too.

Anybody remember the TV clip from before the Seville game against the tarriers when some rabid interviewer says to him "you must have received a lot of texts from Glasgow hoping you lose tonight."

Jose ," actually I have received a lot of texts from Glasgow hoping I win tonight."

Boom.

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

That's not true at all, United and Ferguson were desperate for him to sign a new deal. Ferguson at the time was raging he lost Pogba.

Initially Ferguson said he wanted to keep him; but Ferguson has stated this:

“Pogba signed for Juventus a long time ago as far as we’re aware," Ferguson told MUTV following Pogba's exit to Turin.

“It’s a bit disappointing because I don’t think he showed us any respect at all. To be honest, if they carry on that way, I’m quite happy that he’s away, from me, anyway.”https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-paul-pogba-ferguson-15211621

35 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I wouldn’t say nothing. He’s taken a team from League 2 to the Premiership and plays decent football with a focus on young British players.

He’s achieved more than Pochettino as a Manager for a start.

United need to start again and get away from the cycle they are in. 

Neither should get a big Job-like Man United on those stats.

Yesterday he was given the club's backing, today sacked!!

No doubt his time was up but what's the sense in bringing a caretaker manager in?

Man u need to spend money so the reality is that they would be ill advised to sign anyone in the next window as a new manager will want to make his team his own...it's a bit of a clusterfuck in all honesty,  it looks like they are prepared to write the whole season off as 1 big failure. 

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Yesterday he was given the club's backing, today sacked!!

No doubt his time was up but what's the sense in bringing a caretaker manager in?

Man u need to spend money so the reality is that they would be ill advised to sign anyone in the next window as a new manager will want to make his team his own...it's a bit of a clusterfuck in all honesty,  it looks like they are prepared to write the whole season off as 1 big failure. 

Big clubs sack their managers and then appoint temporary people for the remainder of the season all the time now because big name managers don’t typically take over clubs in the middle of a season. Klopp is the only external one I can think of who’s done it in recent times and obviously Zidane did it too but he was an internal appontment.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think it’s a cert to Be Pochettino tbh.

Yeah thinking the same. Plays the attacking football they want and has shown he can develop young players.

Only mark against is lack of trophies. They have now however tried 2 highly decorated managers without success. I don't think that is as big a concern now.

Caretaker until season end and then Pochettino in the summer.

Lot of talk for Pochettino who has yet to win a single thing. For all of their good football and style they still lack the ability to win things.

Also Daniel levy will not tolerate selling any of his players to United should they poach Potchettino. He is one of the hardest nosed cunts in England.