united sack jose

Smile

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Whoever they go for it'll be another good Christmas for the bookies as you know silly money will be punted on names that'll never happen.

Rudolf the red nosed reindeer at 100/1

Santa Clause at 50/1

Mark Warburton 1,000/1

Pedro Caixinha 5,000/1

Steven Gerrard 10/1

brenda rodgers. non runner.

41 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Lot of talk for Pochettino who has yet to win a single thing. For all of their good football and style they still lack the ability to win things.

Also Daniel levy will not tolerate selling any of his players to United should they poach Potchettino. He is one of the hardest nosed cunts in England.

An old fashioned Jews Jew 

33 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He's done a very good job lets not ignore his side bottled the league when Leicester won it. Also been helped with the decline of Arsenal and United.

How many of his transfers have been great at Spurs? People go on about improving younger players, but Kane was a special talent. Eriksen was already regarded as a big prospect. Would think he improved 10 players the way some are wax lyrical over him.

Personally I would be happy if they spent millions on Poch.

Toby, Son, Alli and Sanchez are his best signings imo. 

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Toby, Son, Alli and Sanchez are his best signings imo. 

Dier, Trippier, Alli all signed for relatively modest fees and developed into effective top end Premier League players under his management.

He’s made bad signings too Jansen, Sissoko, Wimmer..guys like that but to keep Spurs where they are with a fraction of the resources that the clubs around them have had shows how good a coach he is IMO even if he hasn’t won the honours to back it up.

I'm wondering if that's him finished with football now? That's 3 times on the bonce he's been sacked so he's not going to get a decent club next time so why would he bother starting again at a lower level and trying to work his way back up when he doesn't need the money? 

There's definitely something going on psychologically with him ... ok he always was quite dark but that went with a twinkle in the eye but he's almost funerial these days and that's never going to work as a football ,manager trying to inspire players 

Just now, Thermopylae said:

I'm wondering if that's him finished with football now? That's 3 times on the bonce he's been sacked so he's not going to get a decent club next time so why would he bother starting again at a lower level and trying to work his way back up when he doesn't need the money? 

He’ll end up in a high paying international job next IMO.

6 hours ago, CooperSF said:

F8858E28-86F9-4C48-A690-95361487919E.thumb.jpeg.c689329daa052e7c0cfd6ceeccb674ff.jpeg

The most overrated football player in the world. If I was manager I would never sign an player like this who only think of himself and his social media and I am sure he will be the leader in dressing room of creating trouble. Manchester United should tell this bastard to go fuck himself and find new club

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

He’ll end up in a high paying international job next IMO.

Been running through all the leagues and really can't think of a top team who he'd fit into. Perhaps an Atletico Madrid style wise but that's about it. Doubt they'd want him even if Simeone did leave.

37 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Been running through all the leagues and really can't think of a top team who he'd fit into. Perhaps an Atletico Madrid style wise but that's about it. Doubt they'd want him even if Simeone did leave.

Will still have a lot of respect in Italy for winning Inter the Champions League, and had reasonable success in Spain, so could see him with  teams like Inter and AC Milan, Roma or Valencia, Atletico Madrid, 

And he would walk in to a job at Sporting Lisbon, Porto or Benfica when available. 

Then there's the top two Greek and Turkish teams,  or an oil rich Russian one.

All he's done is fall in to the second tier. 

28 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Yeah I think he’s done as a manager at the elite level clubs for now. He might manage to come back to that level but he’s going to have to learn to adapt his style if he wants to do that.