Our fans on social Media

Burts91

Apologies if this is already a topic, or ive posted this in the wrong place. I’ve never started a topic and I generally don’t have a clue what I’m doing but anyway...

what is the deal with some of our fellow fans on social media and the likes? Some of the comments I’ve seen over the course of a few years (where players being on Twitter is more prominent) is fucking disgusting. 

Do these cunts that fire abuse over to the likes of Worrall(who simply hopes forest beat derby in a local derby) and Tavernier etc not take a day off? It’s becoming fucking embarrasing because there’s a lot of us being tarnished with the same brush as these unrepentent, horrible wee cunts. 

Just keyboard warriors who think they can give any sort of abuse without any repercussion. Hope They all get their cunt kicked in. Embarrassing.

Just now, Burts91 said:

Apologies if this is already a topic, or ive posted this in the wrong place. I’ve never started a topic and I generally don’t have a clue what I’m doing but anyway...

what is the deal with some of our fellow fans on social media and the likes? Some of the comments I’ve seen over the course of a few years (where players being on Twitter is more prominent) is fucking disgusting. 

Do these cunts that fire abuse over to the likes of Worrall(who simply hopes forest beat derby in a local derby) and Tavernier etc not take a day off? It’s becoming fucking embarrasing because there’s a lot of us being tarnished with the same brush as these unrepentent, horrible wee cunts. 

Just keyboard warriors who think they can give any sort of abuse without any repercussion. Hope They all get their cunt kicked in. Embarrassing.

Twitter and Facebook should be a good medium to interact with players but sadly its full of idiots and kids. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The biggest mongos you'd find. 

The same people complaining about Worrall cheering on Forest in  their derby will be the ones jizzing themselves over McBurnie, and Docherty etc. Also tweet a lot of shite at Windass and then greet like wains when he gives some back

Who gives a fuck about Windass fuck sake 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't have Twitter so I can't partake in this abuse of Windass but if I did I would have.

Absolute nobody cunt 

Abusing them really doesn't bother me, wouldn't tweet them myself but it's the greeting if they tweet back that annoys me :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Abusing them really doesn't bother me, wouldn't tweet them myself but it's the greeting if they tweet back that annoys me :lol: 

Aye it's a giant waste of time but I don't have a problem with people that do it. It is the ones I mentioned that think everything is brilliant all the time and keep throwing that mind where we came from pish out 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't see the problem with giving them shite tbh. They want praised on it when they play well so why shouldn't they receive shite too.

The real embarrassment on social media is those brain damage cunts that won't hear any sort of negative opinion on how the team is playing and start coming away with shite like "leave the team selection to the manager and just get behind the team" because you have an opinion on who you think should have played 

I think on here we can give them stick within reason but on their personal twitter and facebook its not on.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Most of the idiots firing abuse at our players online couldn’t find Ibrox on a map, or in real life. 

Surely now with the introduction of satnav and the wonderful innovation of google earth they could.

2 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

if a player plays well he deserves praise if he plays shite deserves criticism 

Agree with this to an extent but it’s mostly the comments in regards to Worrall supporting forest in a derby that’s got me annoyed.