***The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Gerrard hasn't got even one decent midfielder, he is the author of this shambles of a squad and now we are back to the Pedro/Warburton scenario. I can't see Gerrard surviving this, everyone is blaming the players but the tactics and player choices are criminal, of course the board don't help either with their inept control of the club, we are a laughing stock of a club.

I honestly thing someone out there is sticking needles in some Rangers dolls out there 

The luck we never get over these last 8 years 

Has it really improved .No one has yet identified the losers that are stinking our this club .It sickens me 

I said it the other day .We would win 1 one and draw 2 of our next 3 games 

I hate to say it but I can't see anything other than the same shite feeling we have had last 3/4!years .

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Wallace runs into center back position leaving the goal scorer at left back and nobody picking him up in acres of space

Nothing changed there then Wallace starting where he left off. Ffs

Any surprise considering he hasn't played a professional game in 2 years and before that was playing brickies and plumbers. Should be nowhere near the team

We are really shite. We play as bad as mccoists team in the championship, absolutely no threat upfront, struggle to make any quality passes in midfield, no urgency as you could see by that prick worral letting the ball out for a throw this letting stjohnstone reorganise instead of maintaining an attack.

im struggling to see what system or strategy Gerrard is trying to get the players to do.  This last month he’s talked of players not stepping up and letting him down yet these poor players are still being brought back in.  We have no rhythm in selections therefore we have no rhythm on the pitch.

This is absolutely shameful. Gerrard needs to have a long hard look at himself and his team during the january break. This is the sort of result and performance that would have had people screaming for warburton or caixinha to go.

3 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Goldsons a Donkey, Wallace loses his man but has hardly played since fuck knows when, we are all over the place all over the park

To be fair to Wallace, Halliday’s wild slide & selling himself didn’t do him many favours.

Archived