***The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Delighted with the 3points. 

Wonderful to now enjoy Christmas Day.

Superb that the lurkers and the fake account doom and gloom cunts are shut up until Boxing Day..:dance: a

Love you BUFFALO. 

What is a fake account? 🤔

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win in the end, finally dug deep and showed guts I didn’t think this team had late on

Big thanks to Alfredo for saving us 

Hope Barisic is OK, had taken for granted just how much I don’t miss watching Lee Wallace run through treacle 

Credit to Gerrard and the subs for making positive impact on the game. And to Morelos for keeping the heid and chances.

But by fuck that was a dismal performance and there's huge question marks over the ability, attitude and aptitude of so many of our starting 11.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aw the taigs have fucked off to batter fuck oot Bernadette. 

I think you might be right mate, RM can be difficult to get on after a bad game like Dundee last weekend. I hope they enjoyed the late winner if our hunch is true. 😃 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

I agree with you, lafferty's presence created spaces for Alfie 

The run in from the left (Halliday I think) pulled two defenders away from Middleton to give him space for the first goal.

Might even have been Wallace but, whoever it was, made a big difference.

Im swedish and not really familiar with all the scottish commentators, but one of those guys really didnt hide his dislike for Rangers. 

Seems too common. Just makes the victory even sweeter though, Morelos...what a fuckin hero today. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Craig runs around after being booked looking for fights and gets no 2nd yellow. Their scorer did exactly the same as Morelos,  only difference being our fans invaded the track - but Morelos gets booked. I've been saying all season he is the most persecuted player for being booked as a result of him being fouled, for his facial expressions, or for celebrating exactly the same as any other player does.

He's on his way to another fucking suspension.

Craig's a snidey wee knob and no mistake. Refs' double standards are blatant and won't change at this point, so we're forced to find ways to win in spite of them - frustrating as all fuck.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Credit to Gerrard and the subs for making positive impact on the game. And to Morelos for keeping the heid and chances.

But by fuck that was a dismal performance and there's huge question marks over the ability, attitude and aptitude of so many of our starting 11.

Why leave the manager out of the equation, after all he manages the the squad?.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I think you might be right mate, RM can be difficult to get on after a bad game like Dundee last weekend. I hope they enjoyed the late winner if our hunch is true. 😃 

Funny how it crashed just after they scored 😂 then runs smooth as a hot knife through butter when we aren’t on top. 

Archived