***The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, shaka said:

I disagree.  He's new and tries different things but isn't on the same wavelength as his teammates.  Worrall, Halliday and Wallace were just brutal.  I could make a cup of tea in the time it takes them to react and make a decision on what to do next.

I’m one of the few with you on this mate, I reckon a clever player like Kris Boyd would score a barrowload with the balls Grezda puts in the box. Once other players get tuned in I think he’ll be a player for us.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, broomloanjamie said:

How fucking class is it hearing bt’s “Pundits” pain when we get a late winner etc. Merry Christmas ya fenian bastards. 

They are raging 

However why do we speak to Bt sports 

bbc still get all their quotes from them 

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Yes Whit?, Get out of jail card, nothing has changed, dream on, we are fucking shite, scraping a win against a shite side doesn't make it, papering over cracks, win ugly, but hey whatever floats your boat.

So what's your point about what I posted? Whats your point re Gerrard in particular?

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Yes Whit?, Get out of jail card, nothing has changed, dream on, we are fucking shite, scraping a win against a shite side doesn't make it, papering over cracks, win ugly, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Did you notice how many players were missing? Give it a rest.

Same shape and team please v the hivs.

I think SG has now had the dunt on the head about coulibaly n grezda, cant trust them.

He will hold his hands up as he signed them n obviously wanted them to work. Would not be suprised to see us bring in jones if not another left winger 1rst jan and loan grezda out.

The manager needs to realise you can't play the same style when the players who are integral to that style are unavailable.Today we had one of the worst midfields i have ever seen playing for us.Not one of them is a footballer and that's being kind.We should have played 2 up and bypassed the midfield from the beginning.SG needs to wake up,and quickly 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Funny how it crashed just after they scored 😂 then runs smooth as a hot knife through butter when we aren’t on top. 

Is it those filthy taig ghuests haunting the place as usual  :mutley:

I always thought it was to many people trying to post at the same time.

3 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

McCrorrie played well but it’s a naturally attacking midfielder we’re crying out for.

My point was that you just can't play those 3 together and expect there to be a spark. None of them are really creative midfielders. 

Every cunt rages when we score a late winner! It's like we're the only club who celebrate a win. Patter like it's only St Johnstone, oh look sevco have just won the World Cup/Champions League! Football fans celebrating a late winner! Who would have thought! A win is a win no mater who it's against! Arseholes! St Johnstone Twitter not happy either!

15 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Borna injury seems bad from Gerrard's reaction, sadly.

Gerrard also hinting 2 up top could be the future..

I would be prepared to try 3-5-2 again, although with park the bus teams there's not much point.

4-4-2 does leave us open to the counter.

Well done Alfredo, a one man team! Gerrards signings have been dreadful, 2 million for grezda😐 He's was raging at him ,  coulibally is just shite, worral is comedy value,Katic he never plays, wouldn't trust him with January signings

Archived