Tav

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Mostly shocking today tbh, like the rest of the team, but brilliant cross for the goal. 

Mate I’ve noticed you backing tav for months like maself, and It’s funny how when it was easy to defend him he seemed to get more criticism on here 😂 but for the last few weeks I’ve felt tav deserves a bit of criticism, to the point I wasn’t going to defend him again till he stated showing the form that got my backing in the first place

you seem to have the same thinking, just shows it’s not the blind love for tav we’ve both been accused of it’s more criticism when it’s due

funny old place RM sometimes😂

11 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Mate I’ve noticed you backing tav for months like maself, and It’s funny how when it was easy to defend him he seemed to get more criticism on here 😂 but for the last few weeks I’ve felt tav deserves a bit of criticism, to the point I wasn’t going to defend him again till he stated showing the form that got my backing in the first place

you seem to have the same thinking, just shows it’s not the blind love for tav we’ve both been accused of it’s more criticism when it’s due

funny old place RM sometimes😂

A lot of people's minds are made up about Tav before he even plays mate, that'll never change.

He has poor games like every player, today was definitely one of them.

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

He even looked fucked at the post match interview.  Think he's played every single game.

I think he has played in every game.    I hope he has enough energy and quality in his tank to get through the next 2 games and make contributions to the side winning both.   After that, a very well earned rest.  

I actually think his defending has improved consideratly, and even when not playing well he"s still a major threat going forward, there is much more to be concerned about in the team than Tav, but unfortunately some just seem to have a hate on for him.