*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to look at this one with anything other than dread at the moment. 

The tarriers will be rubbing their hands together, they'll know that if they score first we'll capitulate and it'll be a walk in the park and if we score first we'll just panic and invite wave after wave of attack until the inevitable equaliser and capitulation. 

Iam still fucking raging with those cunts today, but fuck it, intae these child raping fenian bastards on Saturday, win and were right back in it. I do not demand that we win the league this season, Iam not that fucking naive to think that a new manager and new team can do that, but what i do fucking demand is that we push these terrorist bastards all the fucking way to at least the last 2 or 3 games of the season. Show us you can do this Rangers. Just fucking do it. Fuck the Pope and the IRA.

36 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Don't for the life of me understand the bite your hand off for a draw shouts.

Every OF game from now until the end of time before a ball is kicked I'll be expecting a win. 

The players need to stand up and be counted. No excuses.

How many fucking years are we going to say this? 

We have absolutely no chance on our recent displays. 

Major fear and yes I would absolutely bite your hand off for a draw.

8 minutes ago, dee9 said:

How many fucking years are we going to say this? 

We have absolutely no chance on our recent displays. 

Major fear and yes I would absolutely bite your hand off for a draw.

Nah not having it and never will.

It's a one off game at home. Will never take a draw before a ball is kicked and will be disappointed if we draw. Circumstances in the game may change that outlook but I'm expecting the players to give everything they've got to bring the 3 points home.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Nah not having it and never will.

It's a one off game at home. Will never take a draw before a ball is kicked and will be disappointed if we draw. Circumstances in the game may change that outlook but I'm expecting the players to give everything they've got to bring the 3 points home.

You would be disappointed if we draw??

Have you been watching Rangers? 

We are woeful and now we have a shit load of injuries.....not looking forward to the game in the slightest.

All the fake we will be up for it ect doesn't wash with me now. Year upon year we are humiliated in these matches. Fucking sick to the back teeth with it tbh.

12 minutes ago, dee9 said:

You would be disappointed if we draw??

Have you been watching Rangers? 

We are woeful and now we have a shit load of injuries.....not looking forward to the game in the slightest.

All the fake we will be up for it ect doesn't wash with me now. Year upon year we are humiliated in these matches. Fucking sick to the back teeth with it tbh.

Of course I'll be disappointed if we draw. 

I suppose what I'm saying is there is a difference between not being confident we will win and accepting that we won't.

celtic have better players but they're far from unbeatable and worse teams than us have done it this season. 

The reality is we have been fuckin rotten against Hibs St Johnstone Aberdeen Dundee and Hamilton. There is nothing to suggest we will improve on Saturday especially with the injuries.  Our recent record against the scum is awful. Hope to fuck I'm wrong and the players can put in a performance for once. 

Confidence isn't high after recent games.

But I do believe we can beat them if we implement the right game plan. That means pressing them up the pitch and ensuring any one of their players on the ball is under pressure immediately. Any team that has beaten them has done this.

If we sit back, defend deep and invite on pressure. They'll cut us to shreds again. 

Archived