*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Hilarious. What's your point? Also what claim of mine are you referring to? All I'm doing is not writing us off. 

The difference in level of ability between a squad that has won league titles and one that gets fucked literally every time they play the taigs is huge 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

The level of ability in a squad that has won league titles and one that gets fucked literally every time they play the taigs is huge 

A far superior Rangers team in 2012 aye. But given celtic's current form there's not a massive gap. Regardless of what year I referred to, it's far from impossible to beat them on the 29th. We've only played them once under Gerrard

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I think Gerrard confirmed before this Hibs match that Barisic is out until the new year. Don't know about Arfield.

I had a look at various sources, apparently Goldson and Arfield are "major doubts". I thought Goldson would have been fucked but that's not confirmed. Gerrard said something like "there's a lot of ice flying around in the physio room". I think we'll know more in the next 24 hours 

Just now, RockwellGers said:

A far superior Rangers team in 2012 aye. But given celtic's current form there's not a massive gap. Regardless of what year I referred to, it's far from impossible to beat them on the 29th. We've only played them once under Gerrard

Their current form goes out the window on Saturday. They will as always be out to thump us and as ever we will most likely show them far too much respect.

We played them once under Gerrard and it was an absolutely brutal performance from us. 1-0 flattered us that day as we were fucking terrible 

Their current form goes out the window on Saturday. They will as always be out to thump us and as ever we will most likely show them far too much respect.

We played them once under Gerrard and it was an absolutely brutal performance from us. 1-0 flattered us that day as we were fucking terrible 

I hated that game and how deep we were. We're not showing signs of bossing this next one. Regardless, the team could surprise us, especially with the crowd at Ibrox behind them 

Just now, RockwellGers said:

I hated that game and how deep we were. We're not showing signs of bossing this next one. Regardless, the team could surprise us, especially with the crowd at Ibrox behind them 

The crowd can play their part. If we come flying out the traps snapping into them then the crowd will be right up for it.

If We sit back, hit our first 3 passes out for throw ins and they score then the belief will be sucked out stadium..

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We can't sit in against them but we can't go gung ho either. Let Boyata and his sidekick arse about with the ball on their 18 yard line but I'm hoping we press the fuck out of them as soon as they play it forward from there.

May sat on Brown today the way Naismith did for Hearts earlier in the season. I only watched the first half but Aberdeen deservedly got back into the game by pressing celtic at the right times and preventing brown from strolling about.

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Hate being constantly negative here but unless the team go for it on Saturday then the crowd won't be behind them for long. We sit in against them again and it'll kill the atmosphere stone dead within minutes 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The crowd can play their part. If we come flying out the traps snapping into them then the crowd will be right up for it.

If We sit back, hit our first 3 passes out for throw ins and they score then the belief will be sucked out stadium..

Yeah. We would have to be hugely motivated. 

Id play Lafferty and Morelos together from the start 

Even just so Lafferty can run about like a headless dick and create a bit of space for Morelos to find opportunities

Agree mate.

Unfortunately i think it’ll be defensive tactics..

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hate being constantly negative here but unless the team go for it on Saturday then the crowd won't be behind them for long. We sit in against them again and it'll kill the atmosphere stone dead within minutes 

If you press celtic and put them under pressure right from the off they shit themselves. They've showed it time and time again when an opposition team does it. Partly why i was annoyed in the last game as we came to defend. If we don't go for it on Saturday then it's done.

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

If you press celtic and put them under pressure right from the off they shit themselves. They've showed it time and time again when an opposition team does it. Partly why i was annoyed in the last game as we came to defend. If we don't go for it on Saturday then it's done.

We’ve been saying that for the best part of two years now and it’s always the same level of performance. So frustrating.

Archived