bigsasasfloopyhair

*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

Fuckin heroic, shoulda been 4 absolutely fuckin superb. What a relief. Brilliant.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aird said:

Can't believe Commons called Boyata and Gordon world class.

I was laughing like fuck at that. Stuttering idiot trying to explain why. What a fat half wit. 

• Like 2

I'm sorry but I'm in tears here. Site down again .But I'm over the moon. Six years of shite and here we are, 55 and bring it on  yyyaaaaaass.

• Like 1

Just now, Finny said:

I was laughing like fuck at that. Stuttering idiot trying to explain why. What a fat half wit. 

The eyes looked watery to me:lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Gerrard has completely transformed Halliday. He looks like a completely different player.

halliday knows what it means to beat celtic was simply the best today

• Like 3

No words to describe our performance today, every single man in that famous Royal blue jersey was outstanding.

Should have been 4 or 5.

Fuckin love you Rangers.

Notice Gerrard reaction at full time. He is in the look at the bigger picture mentality. Elite mentality and required. 

Other than not scoring 3-4 more goals you cannot criticise anybody in our side today , magnificent performance.

Shows once again the crowd responds to what we see on the park. Tarrier bastards should never get anymore than that allocation ever again.......

• Like 2

Did we not win 8 league games in a row after the winter break last season ? we need to do that again in the new year

Could and should have been 5 or 6 today but I'll happily settle for 1!

Outstanding to a man today keeping Kent fit will key to our season now, his work rate and directness will frighten any defence. 

Can't wait for the next game now, its going to be a long couple of weeks but a couple of fresh faces to add to a rested squad and without the extra games of a European campaign we'll have a real chance of pushing the filth all the way. 

• Like 1

No idea how we only won 1-0. A creative midfielder and another striker have to be priority in Jan.

Kent has been a massive loss. 

Going to be a great New Year ahead of tricky fixtures up coming. Amazing performance from all the players and staff.

• Like 2

We were brilliant today.... absolutely dominated the game!  Best feeling ever!

Should’ve been 3/4-0 but I’ll take that 1-0. Team were brilliant. Everyone of them can be proud of themselves.