*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than not scoring 3-4 more goals you cannot criticise anybody in our side today , magnificent performance.

Shows once again the crowd responds to what we see on the park. Tarrier bastards should never get anymore than that allocation ever again.......

Could and should have been 5 or 6 today but I'll happily settle for 1!

Outstanding to a man today keeping Kent fit will key to our season now, his work rate and directness will frighten any defence. 

Can't wait for the next game now, its going to be a long couple of weeks but a couple of fresh faces to add to a rested squad and without the extra games of a European campaign we'll have a real chance of pushing the filth all the way. 

Just back from the game. A fuckin great performance and it should have been at least 4. The scum got off lightly. To be honest I feared another pumping today and didn't think these players could up their game....by fuck I was wrong. Well done to the players manager and of course our amazing fans. 

Superb performance and result today everything that has been asked for the past couple of years, press them and they will crumble ! Could and shpuld have been 4/5 if not for Gordon but time to build on this, 3 of our next 4 in the league are away from home so really need to build on this but in the meantime I hope every single bear soaks this up and enjoys tonight as its been a long time coming and I certainly will.

Archived