*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

No one can be criticised for not feeling at all confident for this game tomorrow. It’s perfectly reasonable considering how many times we’ve been let down against that lot and how many false dawns we’ve experienced.

I’d have felt good going into this if we hadn’t fucked it against Hibs - again.

Honestly, I’m usually buzzing for them, even the last one last season but still not really got a buzz for tomorrow 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, I’m usually buzzing for them, even the last one last season but still not really got a buzz for tomorrow 

Get a Couple of beers mate battle fever in the morning shouting at every cunt that wears green 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t know who’s going to make it or not but i’d hope we have something like this:

McGregor

Tav   Goldson McAuley  Halliday

McCrorie Jack

Kent          Arfield         Lafferty

Morelos   

If they have to play a makeshift left back, the idea of Lafferty up against and on the back post it appealing.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t know who’s going to make it or not but i’d hope we have something like this:

McGregor

Tav   Goldson McAuley  Halliday

McCrorie Jack

Kent          Arfield         Lafferty

Morelos   

Like the look of that, injuries permitting of course.

Whoever IS available, please NO Coulibaly, NO Grezda and keep Middleton on the bench.

Dont think Goldson will make it and McAuley is a question mark too. Might even be Worrall and Katic.

All I'm here the day ."750 fans"  Even their cunt manager getting in on the act 

I can't remember it even being mentioned the last time we were at their dump ,except for maybe in commentary 

They press must have mentioned  it least 3/4 times in SG interview 

Archived