*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Worrall Halliday

Jack McCrorie Rossiter

Candeias Morelos Middleton

Would much rather Rossiter than Coulibaly. He looked good when he came on briefly against Hibs as well. Would love if Arfield was back though and Kent on for Middleton but don't know how realistic that will be

17 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If the players can't win tomorrow....they just shouldn't come back after the break. My message to them: This is a MUST win game. No excuses. The tims are as bad as they have ever been in the last 8 years and are there for the taking. If you can't win, you're just not up to it. Just pick up your bag and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. This is fucking Glasgow Rangers and we don't accept second best. We've been behind these cunts far too long......NOW is the time to finally lay a glove on them. Now is the time to give blood sweat and tears for the cause. You've been backed by an incredible support over the duration of our troubles. NOW is the time to start repaying their loyalty. 90 fucking minutes to prove you have what it takes to make it at this incredible football club, and to give the fans a much needed sense of belief. A belief that the players they're backing are big enough to wear that shirt. Now just go and fucking win!!!

Now, get intae them fucking bastards, Rangers!!! NO SURRENDER!!!!! :UK: :UK: :UK: 

:cheers:

Well said mate .... now is the time to get the win over them.

:UK: 

Massive complacency at the scum dome this season.

A win for us is a must & will be great after so long.

But it might just lead to them splashing the cash to try to maintain the gap.

Fuck it - we’ll cross that bridge when it comes!

10 hours ago, Burts91 said:

See the toothless at defending set pieces thing, when did we last concede from a set piece? I can’t think of many goals we have conceded from set pieces throughout the course of the season. 

Just an observation tbh.  Just think we look weak at defending them, esp the second ball. 

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

There are are many many variables in football so I don't think you can demand a win in a game like tomorrows, but you can demand a performance that's deserved of a victory. And that's what I demand. Canny wait for this. 

Would like to see 90 minutes of the hight intensity we saw versus Rapid Vienna at Ibrox. 

There was a time when a Rangers team who had been performing poorly could still raise their game against those manky bastards, and get a result. If my memory serves me right in 1985 we lost 3-1 at Chesterfield in midweek then scudded them 3-0 at Ibrox on the Saturday. I just don’t see the current squad as having the character to do that, but I’m still living in hope.

Cannae fucking sleep. Wound up like a bastard day dreaming of being on that pitch squaring up to lego muncher......eyeballing the bastard until he shits it. Picturing myself running 80 yards to make last ditch tackle to protect a 1-0 win.... then getting my head onto a last minute corner to make it 2-0! 

Fucking hope the players are as wound up come 12:30!!! 

Bring it on ya cunts!!!!! :UK: :UK: :UK: 

2 hours ago, Misteral said:

There are are many many variables in football so I don't think you can demand a win in a game like tomorrows, but you can demand a performance that's deserved of a victory. And that's what I demand. Canny wait for this. 

And if we can’t give a performance a 1-0 would do nicely 😁

5 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

With the walking wounded and players not 100% fit then the substitutions are going to be vital tomorrow more than ever

I would have been happy that a WS side first or second time around with regular players missing would have the unexpected players that would step in and more than do the job required against them. This is 2018 and I hardly trust my first pick side aside from AM and AM to be up to the pace/mark. I hope we at least show some spirit and fight like fuck to try and be in and about them and make it difficult.

Archived