*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, backup said:

Captain Cutlass's birthday today, let's celebrate it in style !

They can do it for Bobby and for every Rangers fan on the planet that's suffered over the last few years. We need to get that monkey of our back and do these cunts for a change. Nothing less than a win today.

Just to add...I remember getting Bobby Shearers autograph when I was just a boy. Way back in the good old days when I was a lad (and things made more sense). It was some celebrity footie thingy at Rutherglen Glencairns ground if I remember correctly.

Cannot sleep tonight at all...nerves are kicking in. Please, please, please, put these paedo harbourers back in their box.

Just up, can’t sleep anymore. Big butterflies now but I actually think they’re more for my boy who hasn’t saw us beating them yet. Much like @Rfc52‘s lad and so many others. It’s time this run ended and things were back as they should be. Make it happen today Rangers.🇬🇧

3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Just up, can’t sleep anymore. Big butterflies now but I actually think they’re more for my boy who hasn’t saw us beating them yet. Much like @Rfc52‘s lad and so many others. It’s time this run ended and things were back as they should be. Make it happen today Rangers.🇬🇧

I need him to believe we beat them and it's no just YouTube videos :lol:

IF we turn up and go for it, im predicting 2 -1 the Queens 11. Morelos and Lafferty to score.

I don't even want to think about the score if we try to play defensive and hit on the counter. 

McGregor

Tav Goldson Worrall (?) Halliday

Candeais Jack.  Mccrorie.  Arfield/Kent

Lafferty.      Morelos  

If we can just somehow pull a win off today and then sign some quality attacking players in the window we’ve still got a chance of taking the league, something I don’t think anyone would have expected this season.

Never slept much. Up, had a smoke to get me clearing my arse out. Terrible for no eating on days v the taigs but putting my sensible heid on and making a roll. On the tonic and off to Ibrox. 

Intae these rancid cunts Rangers. Make us proud. Ftp

Archived