Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

Need another before I think we are safe. Got to figure the rattlers will get some pressure on us at some point.

We have been excellent but can't think of us being on it for the full 90 at any point this season.

If we get that 2nd we are off n running 

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Got to keep up this intensity the full game. That's my only fear. We are 1st to every ball. But that might have an effect late in the game.

Need a 2nd to stop them getting any belief..

we could easy be 4 up. 

Just now, RockwellGers said:

What a fucking great first half. hard to pick out best players, the whole team has been great. I'll go for Tavernier, he's been superb

He’s had much criticism, some deserved some not imo but today he’s played exactly like I would expect a Rangers captain to play in an old firm game.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

He’s had much criticism, some deserved some not imo but today he’s played exactly like I would expect a Rangers captain to play in an old firm game.

Apart from his set pieces 😁

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

That one where he booted McGregor early on in the corner really set the tone he’s excellent

Bristol loyal likes this