*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To a man we were excellent. I couldn’t pick a man of the match. Arfield,jack and mcrorie were outstanding and never gave their midfielders a mins peace.  Alfredo constantly a thorn in boyatas side and benkovic was terrified of him. Didn’t know wether to get tight or back off.

kent was just brilliant and candeias worked his balls off. Tavernier I must say played a great game today and Halliday kept it simple and won the majority of 50/50’s.  the middle 2 didn’t really have much to do but dealt with anything that came their way and Greggs may aswell amhave been a spectator.

good day at the office but more is needed.  

If it wasn’t for bad finishing and a few good saves it’d easy have 5-0 today and we must sign a potent finisher.

Not bad for a rookie manager in his first half season. They were lucky it wasn't 3 or 4 nil. They had 1 shot on target to our 7.

Well done SG and everyone else who made this possible.

Mark my words Stevie will bring us 55 and more.

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only bad point is that my face is starting to get sore with all the smiling.

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely sensational Rangers.

Everyone to a man fantastic.

Halliday, Jack and McCrorie outstanding..

Jack was MOTM for me with McCrorie a close second. They hardly put a foot wrong, Halliday was buzzing like a bee too.  Almost every player was a 7 plus today though. Fantastic team work.

Very proud of every single man on the pitch today. A good few of our players became a proud  Ranger today. They will feel 3 foot taller and twice as strong.

We are only half way there but it will be twice the buzz when we win it!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong, very very happy, but there's a wee part of me asking where has that performance been recently when playing Dundee or Aberdeen, or hibs, or any of those games which would have us sitting free and clear before they spend their January millions?

If those men can produce those performances again and again we will smash this league.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Jack was MOTM for me with McCrorie a close second. They hardly put a foot wrong, Halliday was buzzing like a bee too.  Almost every player was a 7 plus today though. Fantastic team work.

Very proud of every single man on the pitch today. A good few of our players became a proud  Ranger today. They will feel 3 foot taller and twice as strong.

We are only half way there but it will be twice the buzz when we win it!!!!!!!!!!

The Scum now know that they face some actual competition. They have been "brilliant" against no one, now that they are facing a genuine challenge, let us see how they handle it.

1 minute ago, saintbob1969 said:

Dont get me wrong, very very happy, but there's a wee part of me asking where has that performance been recently when playing Dundee or Aberdeen, or hibs, or any of those games which would have us sitting free and clear before they spend their January millions?

If those men can produce those performances again and again we will smash this league.

Dont think enjoy the day

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

😂 Yes - then he’d have been on for a hattrick!

God, he was awful today - all credit to the lads for getting stuck in about him.

Proper melted in the heat today!

The only player from the kiddyfiddlers who got pass marks was Gordon, the rest of them were terrible and wasn't it wonderful to see that happen? Now the team know what to do in the next game against them.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Jack was my MOTM also but Halliday gets the sentimental vote ( as well as playing well ) and I'm okay with that after what Murty did to him last year.

2 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

We're still short of a league winning squad and Gerrard knows that but considering we've been playing competitive football pretty much non stop since the 12th of July overall we can't really complain.

A good transfer window and less stress on the squad in terms of games hopefully will see us winning more consistently in the league.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Jack was my MOTM also but Halliday gets the sentimental vote ( as well as playing well ) and I'm okay with that after what Murty did to him last year.

Both Jack and Halliday were outstanding today but how many times this season have we seen every player in blue really up for it?

Not one Rangers player let the team down today, they were all excellent. The taig's defence was terrified, their attack non existent and the midfield was folded up and in Arfield's back pocket.

So happy with that performance, it may take a couple of days to come back down to earth.

Hope we see this brimming confidence and sheer animalistic behaviour from now on.  

Absolutely incredible day to be a Bear.  So many bits that completed the hunger we have wanted to see from them.  

There is no more excuses for them.  They have proven they all have what it takes to be a Rangers Player.  

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Should have been 6 MOTM awards to be fair. Great that we are even debating it. Fantastic teamwork.

17 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We bullied them mate.

Fantastic to see..

Archived