Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Jack was my MOTM also but Halliday gets the sentimental vote ( as well as playing well ) and I'm okay with that after what Murty did to him last year.

Should have been 6 MOTM awards to be fair. Great that we are even debating it. Fantastic teamwork.

17 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Jack was MOTM for me with McCrorie a close second. They hardly put a foot wrong, Halliday was buzzing like a bee too.  Almost every player was a 7 plus today though. Fantastic team work.

Very proud of every single man on the pitch today. A good few of our players became a proud  Ranger today. They will feel 3 foot taller and twice as strong.

We are only half way there but it will be twice the buzz when we win it!!!!!!!!!!

We bullied them mate.

Fantastic to see..

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

We bullied them mate.

Fantastic to see..

Defo bullied mate.

Arfield is spending Broons pocket money on a Rangers tattoo as we speak and Morelos is wiping his bawhairs off his boot.

FUCKING OWNED!

Ive been a critic of Tav at times so only fair to come on and say he had a superb game today. Won his battle vs Sinclair all ends up and created a good chance or two at the other end.

BlueAvenger likes this

26 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

The only player from the kiddyfiddlers who got pass marks was Gordon, the rest of them were terrible and wasn't it wonderful to see that happen? Now the team know what to do in the next game against them.

Totally agree mate.

They just melted & to see those arrogant bastards just passing the ball anywhere but intended was a joy!

I think we may also have witnessed the destruction of the myth that was ‘Broonaldo’!

12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Totally agree mate.

They just melted & to see those arrogant bastards just passing the ball anywhere but intended was a joy!

I think we may also have witnessed the destruction of the myth that was ‘Broonaldo’!

The baldy fuck has had the easiest scum captain shift ever.

We will win title 55 this season and the wee dick will run away to a third rate foreign team to retire. No bottle for a real fight.

HG5 and trueblue 64 like this

Today is not a day for words or analysis. Today is a day for songs and booze and laughing and watching the highlights 353219 times.

RANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HG5 and Ayrblue1 like this