*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell ye suhin. I’ve seen us beat them handsomely in my days but I can never remember us absolutely dominating them like that. Bar 3 mins in the second half they were nowhere near us, nowhere near. 

They walked out there today delighted it was 1-0 and that’s exactly the way it should be

By the way, on a serious note what the fuck was Brenda thinking?

Their CB's were absolutely shaking anytime they had the ball, so they kept a midget on upfront so we could squeeze the game and press them even more? 

Tactical genius though? :lol: :lol: 

The mhanks are over rated as hell and today they met a Rangers team on an almost even basis.  The game in September was horrible timing as we had been back from Russia less than three days. 

Gone are the days where they stroll up to our stadium and expect it to go all their own way.  An average team and they got found out today and it's now up to us to bring in the reinforcements we need to take them the distance.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Was right into Conor Goldson standing himself in front of the Copland, after the game, for a solid minute just soaking the atmosphere in. 🙏

I wondered what he was looking at when I saw it on tv.

If we could win the next 5 league games now and all of a sudden it could just become like a train and it becomes unstoppable. Like Leicester City did although obviously different circumstances history wise but it becomes almost like something which you can't stop. You just keep winning game after game and the doubts and slip ups happen for the other sides. 

You just never know the impact of the little things before the game and at the very start

- The fans giving their buses pelters before they turned up at ibrox - the way it should be every single home game against that mhob. Well done to those that turned up and let them know the environment they were going into

- the 700 quiet miserable looking fans in the corner, completely dwarfed by us. 

- that Andy Halliday challenge and Morelos boot on Brown right at the start, set the tone

A fine day all in

19 minutes ago, Jadams said:

You just never know the impact of the little things before the game and at the very start

- The fans giving their buses pelters before they turned up at ibrox - the way it should be every single home game against that mhob. Well done to those that turned up and let them know the environment they were going into

- the 700 quiet miserable looking fans in the corner, completely dwarfed by us. 

- that Andy Halliday challenge and Morelos boot on Brown right at the start, set the tone

A fine day all in

Completely agree. 

That cunt Brown was trying his best to puff his chest out, but it doesn't mean as much after you've passed the ball out of the park for the 2nd time in a row.

They were fucking rattled, to a man. No matter who they brought on.

Next time we play them I'll be making sure I'm welcoming our bus and hanging around for theirs coming along too. 

On and off the park it was perfect. 💙

Archived