*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

30 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

If we could win the next 5 league games now and all of a sudden it could just become like a train and it becomes unstoppable. Like Leicester City did although obviously different circumstances history wise but it becomes almost like something which you can't stop. You just keep winning game after game and the doubts and slip ups happen for the other sides. 

Plus we've dropped 6 points at least from winning positions late in games, due to naivity and lacking a bit of savvy which only comes from experience of winning tight games and subsequently cups and league championships. 

Even Kilmarnock and unfortunately Aberdeen should be looking at putting together a credible title run this season with what looks like the tightest championship in many years currently unfolding. If we can hit today's standard more often than not and avoid too many injuries then it really will be on. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Completely agree. 

That cunt Brown was trying his best to puff his chest out, but it doesn't mean as much after you've passed the ball out of the park for the 2nd time in a row.

They were fucking rattled, to a man. No matter who they brought on.

Next time we play them I'll be making sure I'm welcoming our bus and hanging around for theirs coming along too. 

On and off the park it was perfect. 💙

Someone should make a video of all the times he just passes the ball sideways right out of the park. He had a particularly hilarious one against England I'm sure. 

2 hours ago, ben51 said:

By the way, on a serious note what the fuck was Brenda thinking?

Their CB's were absolutely shaking anytime they had the ball, so they kept a midget on upfront so we could squeeze the game and press them even more? 

Tactical genius though? :lol: :lol: 

This is a man who had Liverpool at the top of the premier league and decided to have an ageing attacking midfielder as the last line of defence against Demba Ba. He's fucking clueless. Lucky but clueless.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Daddies Uniform the day was superb 

Oh Daddy what’s that uniform in the wardrobe over there?
Has it any history or medals for to bear?
Has it seen the battlefields like bygone days of yore?
Oh Daddy is that the Uniform that you so proudly wore?

See it's buckles shining bright from the shoulder to the waist
I also see three letters emblazoned on it's breast
The U it stands for Ulster
The V for Volunteer
The F it stands for the Force
That fights and never fears........

Imagine being in our Andy's shoes atm. 

From promotion into the top flight, to the highs of the semi final against them, to heartbreak of the final. 

Then follows years of torture from nearly being papped out the door and forgotten, only to be taken under the wing of Steven Gerrard which ultimately results in those scenes today. 

Heart bursts for the boy :love:

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

From promotion into the top flight, to the highs of the semi final against them, to heartbreak of the final. 

Then follows years of torture from nearly being papped out the door and forgotten, only to be taken under the wing of Steven Gerrard which ultimately results in those scenes today. 

THIS....he was a hero today,played like an angry Bear.

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Oh Daddy what’s that uniform in the wardrobe over there?
Has it any history or medals for to bear?
Has it seen the battlefields like bygone days of yore?
Oh Daddy is that the Uniform that you so proudly wore?

See it's buckles shining bright from the shoulder to the waist
I also see three letters emblazoned on it's breast
The U it stands for Ulster
The V for Volunteer
The F it stands for the Force
That fights and never fears........

My man

Was taking the Mrs to her night shift tonight, aye at Blythswood square blah blah blah. Anyway like a sad cunt I thought I would have a wee drive round the town and see what wiz happening..... Yes sad cunt I know. Anyway all the fenian slophouses were shut, and all the bear friendly boozers were doing a great trade....... Normal service is slowly but surely resuming. Drove through Brigton Main Street, very quiet, but outside The Londoner it was Polis taped from there to the corner of Springfield Road and a few cops in attendance. Hopefully not one of our own was at the receiving end. If memory serves me right the Londoner was always a Timmy establishment?

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

His post match interview was brilliant.

Along the lines of "Naw, we don't and shouldn't show celtic any respect"

We need that attitude from everybody that pulls on a blue jersey.

Fucking magic.

The Peado fuckers will come back , and come back hard ..we were outstanding today , but we need to replicate that every week ...at the moment they are not the 5 years ahead that everyone said before Gerrard got the job , we are still behind . I worry we rely on loan players too much . 

Archived