*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

1 minute ago, Angus1965 said:

The Peado fuckers will come back , and come back hard ..we were outstanding today , but we need to replicate that every week ...at the moment they are not the 5 years ahead that everyone said before Gerrard got the job , we are still behind . I worry we rely on loan players too much . 

How many loan players started today?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cushynumber said:

How many loan players started today?

Was just about to say similar.

I was concerned about this at the start of the season but the reality is we have 3.

Worral - don't think a massive improvement on katic / macauley

Coulibaly- still needing to regain form from start of the season and didn't start

Kent - ok fair play. Might be able to get him for another year on loan.

So in the summer you would be saying we would be trying to replace worral and coulibaly anyways with better so no major reliance 

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Sorry if brought up already, but how good was McCrorie in the last 20 minutes?

Looked the real deal as we saw the game out.

Superb all day mate. Him jack and Arfield where unbelievable. Hard to imagine why Ejaria kept him out the side. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Superb all day mate. Him jack and Arfield where unbelievable. Hard to imagine why Ejaria kept him out the side. 

Aye, mate.

Bit of a horses for courses day today - Not sure Ejaria would have been up to speed with that.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Aye, mate.

Bit of a horses for courses day today - Not sure Ejaria would have been up to speed with that.

Guys an academy player at best mate. Plenty flicks and tricks but not got the heart or fight gut top flight football. I played a great level in England from 14 to 27, ranging from Brighton and Layton orient to ending up at Eastbourne borough. Couldn’t do the tricks that cunt can but I’d run through walls to score coals and that’s one thing that cunt will never have about him. He’ll not even have a hope at championship level unfortunately 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Guys an academy player at best mate. Plenty flicks and tricks but not got the heart or fight gut top flight football. I played a great level in England from 14 to 27, ranging from Brighton and Layton orient to ending up at Eastbourne borough. Couldn’t do the tricks that cunt can but I’d run through walls to score coals and that’s one thing that cunt will never have about him. He’ll not even have a hope at championship level unfortunately 

See exactly what you mean, mate.👍

Just woke up hungover to fuck and still absolutley buzzing

Can't even imagine what the players are feeling just now but every 1 of them must be on fucking cloud nine

Morning beer/breakfast & watch the match again from start to finish, lets see how dominate we were on the TV!

WATP :UK:

3 minutes ago, Imodium said:

Amazing performance and if we can replicate the desire and effort we will win this league. Good position for the manager to be in, 1 quality, creative midfielder can bring this team to an other level

Brilliant username.

12 minutes ago, Imodium said:

Amazing performance and if we can replicate the desire and effort we will win this league. Good position for the manager to be in, 1 quality, creative midfielder can bring this team to an other level

I think the purchase of a creative midfielder is more important than another striker, as I'd hope and expect Lafferty to perform better (when Morelos is injured/suspended) with a genuine playmaker on the park.

3 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

I think the purchase of a creative midfielder is more important than another striker, as I'd hope and expect Lafferty to perform better (when Morelos is injured/suspended) with a genuine playmaker on the park.

Agree with this. I also think that, assuming Morelos stays, any striker we sign will be signed on the basis that they only play if Morelos is injured or suspended. I’m not sure what sort of quality people think we can get on those terms, but I doubt it will be much better than Lafferty.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Agree with this. I also think that, assuming Morelos stays, any striker we sign will be signed on the basis that they only play if Morelos is injured or suspended. I’m not sure what sort of quality people think we can get on those terms, but I doubt it will be much better than Lafferty.

Exactly mate, I think Lafferty is a good enough back up for this league and especially if we sign someone creative to play through the middle.

16 hours ago, HG5 said:

Totally agree mate.

They just melted & to see those arrogant bastards just passing the ball anywhere but intended was a joy!

I think we may also have witnessed the destruction of the myth that was ‘Broonaldo’!

A legend in his own delusional mind, well, his and all the mhedia mhuppets with green tinted specs and there are far too many of them. I don't buy the papers but I'm almost tempted today because any honest report should be laced with phrases like "celtic were torn apart", "Brown was ineffective", "celtic defenders turned inside out", "Ryan Kent didn't just sell him a dummy he sold him the fully dressed mannequin", Rangers were dominant", however we all know that in the revisionist minds of the celtic faithful we'll be called cheats and bullies.

You know what I don't care, I just want us to do that to them in every other game we play against them, the only thing I'd change is how many goals we score.

Archived