*** The Official Rangers FC V Paedophile FC***

5 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

A legend in his own delusional mind, well, his and all the mhedia mhuppets with green tinted specs and there are far too many of them. I don't buy the papers but I'm almost tempted today because any honest report should be laced with phrases like "celtic were torn apart", "Brown was ineffective", "celtic defenders turned inside out", "Ryan Kent didn't just sell him a dummy he sold him the fully dressed mannequin", Rangers were dominant", however we all know that in the revisionist minds of the celtic faithful we'll be called cheats and bullies.

You know what I don't care, I just want us to do that to them in every other game we play against them, the only thing I'd change is how many goals we score.

Yes!

To be fair to BBC, the Sprtsound team were quite gushing about how well we’d done (managed one wee dig about Alf) but they seemed to be calling it as it was.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Yes!

To be fair to BBC, the Sprtsound team were quite gushing about how well we’d done (managed one wee dig about Alf) but they seemed to be calling it as it was.

Be interesting to watch spurtscene and see if the resident Rangers hater will actually give our players the credit they so richly deserve.

6 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Be interesting to watch spurtscene and see if the resident Rangers hater will actually give our players the credit they so richly deserve.

Yes - they might have had time to gather their thoughts & get back on script.....

The amount of mistakes we forced by constant pressing/harrying was great to see, every single player gave their all and some more, the scum players must have launched it out the park half a dozen times at least when we were rattling their cage, there is the scum game template forever.

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

Just watching the game back this morning. The challenge when Candieas was running through and brown got the ball and then on the follow through caught Candieas on the calf. Worthy of a red card? 

There was little difference between that tackle and Jack against Aberdeen, should have been a foul and a booking imo, red probably a little harsh.

31 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

There was little difference between that tackle and Jack against Aberdeen, should have been a foul and a booking imo, red probably a little harsh.

That's exactly what came to mind when I watched it back this morning. Not much Jack could have done and I suppose Brown to pull out of those challenges.

Just walking up from the day/night before, what a day, what a night. I'm still buzzing from the performance and the possibilities of what we can achieve! Please don't let this be another false dawn, they are there for the taking! Let's push forward, couple of signings and let's finish them off

Archived