Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

1 minute ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Very meh team. Just hope Morelos can carry the team for a win

Don’t see what other team the manager could pick due to out injury list. 

There's not many goals in this team now. I think we are hoping for another top performance by buffalo and if its not happening we will switch it up n put lafferty up top with him. 

As long as we keep it tight or winning for the first 30 minutes the game will fall into its natural course

cushynumber likes this

4 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Don’t see what other team the manager could pick due to out injury list. 

Only issue is Coulibaly, would rather play Rossiter but our team in general right now is pretty poor due to injuries.

2 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Only issue is Coulibaly, would rather play Rossiter but our team in general right now is pretty poor due to injuries.

Agreed , I would rather Rossiter played as well.

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Who else would you put on the bench? Injured mcauly? 

You're not doing great here bud. 

If your saying he isnt in the right frame of mind then he shouldnt even be on the bench so your point is alot of shite.

Not exactly a game-changing, goal scoring bench.   Just shows how thin the squad is when injuries / suspensions start to happen.    I'd be surprised today if the opposition do not go all out to wind Morelos up so that he is sent off.    I suppose SG will have the players well warned about the dangers of reacting and getting yellow / red cards.   Thing is though, if the referee is minded to let the opposition get away bad tackles and to dish out soft yellow cards to Rangers players then it could make an already difficult game even more difficult. 

This is a game where SG really does need to have the team well set up for a high tempo, high intensity game where we play to the very best of the team's ability...…..and score a few goals in winning the game.    Thin squad or not, its not the time for excuses.  Its the time of the season where wins are needed.   

Zappa6995 and BlueAvenger like this

Just now, MasterD said:

3 defensive mids, 2 wide men that tend to stick to the line and a lone striker :justno:

Just get 3 points and hopefully we can get the signings we need in January.

i dont think its a bad setup. we are hard to break down so that should stop us letting goals in and chasing the game - which we are totally useless at.

keep it tight, nick the goals. job done

born a blue nose likes this

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

We've literally no one else to put on the bench. 

The problems are well documented, I'm only stating facts. 

Facts? There has been no confirmation from the managment that katic is struggling from what you say.