***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

With a rookie manager and spending less than we have since the magic hat left I'd have bit your hand off for a European run and to be within 3 or 4 points come the winter break.

Glass half full. Like your optimism but not sure I share it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the injuries and lack of attacking sense in the midfield, I can't believe he never attempted to use the December run in to try a youngster through the middle. Anything would be better than fucking Coulibaly. Holt and Docherty weren't good enough but they could get into the box and score goals. When we shipped them out on loan I was certain we would sign an attack minded midfielder. 

January is going to be huge and we could do with at least 4 players really. 

5 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

Disappointing result but if we can get a result against the tims I think we can call it a successful December. Personally just wanted us still within touching distance, giving us a platform to really challenge after we get some better quality in (a no10 please!!)

I said before the St Johnstone game we would win that then draw against Hibs and shite the bed against the Tarriers nothing has changed my mind on that.

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

People losing the bap over something they know was not going to happen and that is winning the league this season. If it's not been made clear plenty of times this season then I don't know what else can convince you. Living in an alternate reality isn't going to help you.

Is Gerrard doing any better than Pedro or Murty? They got sacked, will Gerrard be sacked?

9 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Plenty of sanctimonious types here constantly moaning about moaning, everyone will be fine...:lookinmirror:

I signed up here in 2011, round about this time of year....when near enough all the same experts wanted shot of Walter Smith.

The same experts that wanted Morelos and Tav sold to fund the transfer of Coulibally.

3 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Probably one of Candeias and Tavs worst games today, just abysmal

It's way to often in big games for me

This man will never pick a trophy for Rangers . Just never

And to have Candeas there , just because he let's Tav get forward is just depressing

I thought 4/5 of the team were very good today . It was the usual missing chance with zero composure costing us

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

If we had hired Steve Clarke in the summer, we’d be miles clear at the top 

I like Gerrard but what he’s offering up isn’t close to good enough. We blamed Warburton, we blamed Caixinha, Stevie shouldn’t be immune from the same treatment from time to time 

aye dead on ffs. lol its gonna take a few years to get back on top.  it was never happening this season. 

i wonder what kind of loan players Clarke could attracted ? lol 

Just now, Johnsey said:

With the injuries and lack of attacking sense in the midfield, I can't believe he never attempted to use the December run in to try a youngster through the middle. Anything would be better than fucking Coulibaly. Holt and Docherty weren't good enough but they could get into the box and score goals. When we shipped them out on loan I was certain we would sign an attack minded midfielder. 

January is going to be huge and we could do with at least 4 players really. 

So you want him to throw a youngster into that situation. 

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

If you have 3-5 quality players then you just need the rest to be well drilled. Walters title winning teams certainly werent always full of top class.. they grafted, with the 3-5 quality players taking care of the rest. We dont have those 3-5 quality players, which is why we are inconsistent. 

It's up the Gerrard and Mark Allen to find them then.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I agree with you, Middleton (especially) and Coulibaly are useless, but my point was Kent and Arfield haven't been great this season and both need to be replaced with better players in the next 1 or 2 windows

Middleton could develop into a good player, coulibaly looks every inch the kind of player 2nd rate French mobs send out on loan.

For me the priority is a number 10 who links the play, creates chances and chips in with goals, Arfield and jack could play with such a player and be successful IMO

It’ll be an interesting January transfer window.

We do not have a good enough squad yet to win the league but most of us already know that. I'm fucking sick that those spoon burners got a draw from a game where they created fuck all. but we have a chance to beat those scum bastards at the weekend so will get right behind the manager and the players and hopefully this time we will all be happy bears come the final whistle. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂

Your banter is straight out of the taig handbook. 

Oh the irony of captain cliche. Shouldnt you be out sneaking up on sheep?

Who signed Worral, which liverpool youth will we get for a few weeks this time?  What game changing call will be made if plan A falls apart? 

2 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Another recurring theme, both were shite, again.

I am stunned to hear that Candeias was atrocious while playing football.

The things I try hard at in life, despite having no talent, and yet never get the rewards or excuses he gets.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Is Gerrard doing any better than Pedro or Murty? They got sacked, will Gerrard be sacked?

His Europa League form is saving him. However, we can't just get a new manager and team every year. We have to give someone a chance to build a team. The Tims have a settled team, we get a new team every season.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

If we had hired Steve Clarke in the summer, we’d be miles clear at the top 

I like Gerrard but what he’s offering up isn’t close to good enough. We blamed Warburton, we blamed Caixinha, Stevie shouldn’t be immune from the same treatment from time to time 

Clarke would have been the better option out of himself & Gerrard, not sure many would disagree on that. I really dont know what the answer is though tbh, but i think we are in cuckoo land if we think the likes of Tommy Wright, McInnes & Neil would get us closer than where we are - that being said again, I didnt buy into this Gerrard hysteria at the time, especially as i reckon Rodgers would have definitely walked with all that shit going on in August/September with them if Gerrard wasnt our manager. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

aye dead on ffs. lol its gonna take a few years to get back on top.  it was never happening this season. 

i wonder what kind of loan players Clarke could attracted ? lol 

Because our loan players we’ve ‘attracted’ have done us a world of good? 

A striker who dives when he’s in on goal

A coward who went back to Liverpool with his tail between his legs 

A centre back who can’t defend 

A midfielder who can’t pass

A decent winger who’s always injured 

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I thought I was going say this was a good dress rehearsal for the scum game. Hivs were open and attacking. No parking the bus.

TBH we should have had this game won in the first half. 

However, play again constantly broke down at that useless spineless wank Coulibaly.

Middleton worked his arse off, but no final ball. He just aint it yet.

Tav again weak in defence and did little going forward.

Nowhere near enough balls into Morelos.

On the plus side, Halliday and McCrorie were immense.

Sorry Stevie, but you really need to wake up and smell the coffee. No matter how much you love Coulibaly, he is fucking mince. He should be constantly feeding Morelos, but he's fucking clueless as well as talentless. You need to start doing different in tactics and get a different starting line up. McCrorie to retain his place and bench Middleton ffs. The lad is nowhere near ready. As for Tav, the least said the better.

Play Coulibaly against the scum, we are dead meat and I dread to think what the scum will do to Tav.

Just waiting to hear what SG says after this debacle. I know he won’t say anything about individuals but fucksakes he’s got to see where we’re struggling. Coulibaly, fucking Coulibaly! 

4 minutes ago, crabbit247 said:

I know where you're coming from but if I didn't think we could I'd be as well giving up. Youre no telling me that come the weekend you won't have that feeling we're away to actually get on and do our job against they cunts? They     are no good. 

Maybe at the weekend 

We have just fucked up again .If any bear is happy with that ..Then I would be surprised ..It wastes your whole fucking week 

Getting used to it now with this shower 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's way to often in big games for me

This man will never pick a trophy for Rangers . Just never

And to have Candeas there , just because he let's Tav get forward is just depressing

I thought 4/5 of the team were very good today . It was the usual missing chance with zero composure costing us

Tav can't cross or pass and Candeias tries fancy wee flicks that don't come off. 

18 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

And a few others.. we lack the 2-3 players that can step up when others have off days... thats what quality gives you. Im convinced you only need about 5 quality players to win this league. We dont have that just now... what we have of quality is mostly out injured.

We're not far away. Need that cutting edge that'll see us through these games. 

Archived