***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The guy who told me to go slit my wrists and told another poster to go shag his sister is now telling me not to be a prick. :lol:

giphy-1.gif

Aye if the shoe fits. 

Your the results don’t go our way your on here to spout your shit, your just another internet wanker. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Aye the holes in his game can be filled in as he gets more experience (hopefully)

definetly far from the finished article and in his current ability level should not be a starter for us every week.

Reckon SG brought Grezda in for the role but he's been underwhelming so far.

3 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

Not a chance, this has been in the pipeline since late last year (getting Gerrard in), King is infatuated by him. Also tbh, we cant keep sacking managers we are going round in circles then - now we either stick with a rookie or rebuild (again). 

The way iam feeling atm mate they can pull the fucking shutters down

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Yeah who did sign a fairly highly rated English CB?

Mental of us to sign highly rated players based of the advice of scouts.

Walter and Wee Dick did mental things like that as well.

So highly rated he is here on loan .

Yes walter and dick did mental things like make changes when things werent working not keep trying them in the hope they may eventually work. 

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I signed up here in 2011, round about this time of year....when near enough all the same experts wanted shot of Walter Smith.

The same experts that wanted Morelos and Tav sold to fund the transfer of Coulibally.

Rangers supporters on a forum that nobody with influence at the club will ever read, venting to each other after years of grim farce, and with a current team that flatters to deceive at best?

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Place is full of muppets, Coulibaly was running on empty and had to be subbed and Lafferty should have been on for Middleton earlier. 

I was even surprised that Lafferty didn't start after St Johnstone.  The formation needs altered when playing at home I think.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who?

How much should we give him as a budget?

Who...right now id take anybody who has a few years experience at a top level side & I mean anybody. Pardew/Poyet & Billy Davies are 3 & that's just from a quick look at who's out of a job currently. Neither could be worse or make as many silly mistakes as Gerrard has so far 

Budget...same with any manager, as much as we could afford to give him until he gets the title, simple as that. The taigs are walking to another title after having the worst first half to a season they've had in years

Beat us on Saturday and the league is gone for another year & the manager should follow 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He needs at least 3 windows, and funding.

Yet there's folk wanting him out despite us spending less than the scum, them having a stronger squad to begin with, and it not even being the end of the year FFS. 

Place is mental with lack of realism.

spot on mate, if we had a full squad to choose from on sat id be confident in beating them. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Oh aye no chance he’d have came to us over another season a Killie

When Rodgers walks, the taigs will take him and we’ll still be fumbling about wondering if Gerrard is ever going to learn how to tell the difference between a decent player and a shit one

Your a fucking clown if you can’t see that’s the job he wants, a taig wanting the taig job shocker!

he publicly stated when asked he wasn’t interested in the Rangers job, do you think he was just telling lies aye? It certainly looks like it cos we hired Gerrard and yes he’s doing another season with killie

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

yea loan fucking players, this is why were so fucking bad,  we wanna compete ? we need to buy some quality, there is  a reason these players are getting loaned out. so how you think clarke would have us top of the lg when we need to buy quality but we get loan players. listen its down to fucking money and we aint got it.

A bit of tactical nous

The fact he’s turned Eamonn fucking Brophy into a player more capable of scoring than everyone bar one player in our team 

All of Gerrard’s loans bar Kent have been duds

Our best player was already here before he turned up and our 2 best signings (McGregor and Arfield who weren’t loans by the way) had already been made 

He’s spent reasonable money on 2 players in Katic and Grezda that he won’t even play and doesn’t seem to trust

Im losing faith in his ability with every passing game 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Reckon SG brought Grezda in for the role but he's been underwhelming so far.

He has been a non entity, from what I’ve seen of him I’m not sure he’s got what we need in his locker.

Underwhelming is bang on the money.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

A bit of tactical nous

The fact he’s turned Eamonn fucking Brophy into a player more capable of scoring than everyone bar one player in our team 

All of Gerrard’s loans bar Kent have been duds

Our best player was already here before he turned up and our 2 best signings (McGregor and Arfield who weren’t loans by the way) had already been made 

He’s spent reasonable money on 2 players in Katic and Grezda that he won’t even play and doesn’t seem to trust

Im losing faith in his ability with every passing game 

Clarke wouldn't have top of the lg

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Your a fucking clown if you can’t see that’s the job he wants, a taig wanting the taig job shocker!

he publicly stated when asked he wasn’t interested in the Rangers job, do you think he was just telling lies aye? It certainly looks like it cos we hired Gerrard and yes he’s doing another season with killie

Because the Killie supporters/board would’ve been right chuffed in him stating his interest in joining us when he hadn’t even been approached, every manager does this.

The fact he’s a taig is a proven myth, he’s always been a Kilmarnock fan 

Even at that Kenny Dalglish, Scott Brown etc were Rangers fans but still went on to be Taig legends 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you want him to throw a youngster into that situation. 

Not now I wouldn't, no. I just thought we hear these glowing reports of our youth team and we have a powder puff midfield with no attacking threat through the middle. Instead we just stuck to 3 defensive midfielders and were rewarded with a shite December. 

We are currently shite at the back and apart from Morelos we are shite up top. If we aren't on it at the weekend we could get stuffed. 

Hopefully we show up and turn them over but I think Rodgers is smart enough to realise we only have the wide areas to attack from and will suffocate that. 

8 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

I actually think we’ll get a result against them. It’s crucial not only because of the points but psychologically aswell. If you’re right I can’t see us coming back from that. 

I hope your right and we do but all I’ve seen is us look like a team for one game against Hearts the rest of the games have been dismal with scraping a couple of wins and dropping points all over the place.I hate to say or even think it but we won’t come back if they beat us again on Saturday.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He needs at least 3 windows, and funding.

Yet there's folk wanting him out despite us spending less than the scum, them having a stronger squad to begin with, and it not even being the end of the year FFS. 

Place is mental with lack of realism.

Very true, the same folk wanted the european dream to go on, which has in many ways, cost us a lot in the league pointswise. These players are fucked by playing too much football.

Lack of realism and lack of understanding.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Change for change sake? The site is full of get Coulibaly to fuck. So which is it?

Ask the ones you've quoted👍 disrupted the midfield with ten minutes to go in a game we were cruising..fucked it

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% bonkers in a tight ,crucial game and with 4 mins to play

He has never did this before ..Why today 

Oh but he has .motherwell away 3 points papped to get Wallace on the pitch for thirty fuckin seconds

Archived