***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

8 minutes ago, Bertent said:

So highly rated he is here on loan .

Yes walter and dick did mental things like make changes when things werent working not keep trying them in the hope they may eventually work. 

Weiss was here on loan. Davis was here on loan.

He took off 2 players that were blowing out their arses today and the forum is littered with arguments about whether they were too soon, too late or should have been made at all.

Long story short the guy can't win.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

2 of whom have said they didn't want the gig. 1 of whom has never operated at the top end.  How much do we give them in Jan? If we don't win the league do we bin them in the summer too?

Ffs from day one I've been saying it's unrealistic expectations to turn it all around in one transfer window but as usual folk who aren't realistic, think it's just a case of clicking fingers, are on the rage again.

Fuck sake I was joking at the expense of the 'Gerrard out' mob.

Those non-entities are realistically the type that would be in the frame for the job. Gerrard is by far the best man to be taking us forward, he needs time and backing.

I want to know what the fuck Mark Allen is getting paid for, because you could employ any of us cunts on here to tell you to go and get Davis or Solanke January. Where's the unearthing of the players that fit the characteristics of a Rangers player he was on about in terms of pace, athleticism, ability, character etc.?

16 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Middleton puts in good balls from corners but when he is on the move, often after getting himself into great positions, his final ball and decision making is dreadful Much of that is down to inexperience and his failure to look up before dispatching the ball.  

He’ll still be the same at 28 , this type of player has nothing else in his locker to improve on other than pace , he’s identical to Greg wylde 

Just now, DC76 said:

Ask the ones you've quoted👍 disrupted the midfield with ten minutes to go in a game we were cruising..fucked it

So who are you blaming Rossiter? Lafferty? or Gerrard for making the changes ? If he had left it and then they scored, you would have blamed him for not making changes? Coulibaly can't pass a ball but he was knackered from the effort he put in. In fact the changes should have happened earlier.

Iam hurting, really fucking hurting, and i might post a whole load of shite on here tonight, but its never directed at my fellow fans, who are the best in the World bar none. These so called Professionals in a blue shirt are the cunts i am angry at. For fuck sake, a complete and utter donkey like Darren McGregor has turned our season into a fucking mess. C'mon tae fuck, Darren McGregor????? The cunt is not worthy of gracing Ibrox Park, but we are letting the cunt think he is some sort of footballer by scoring against us???? Away to fuck Rangers, thus is just not fucking on, and 4very single one of yez need a right kick up yer hole, Manager included. Fuck the smart interviews Gerrard and get yer fucking arse in gear ya dick, and start getting these fucks to work

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Funny cos Killie are doing no bad on about 1% of the budget we have 

we are riddled with injuries atm, im not having that, Clarke would have us top of the lg.

id say people would be on here wanting him sacked lol. SG needs 3 windows, we need to see the bigger picture, the scum has a 5 year head start on us, like it or not its going to take time. imo it was never happening this season. 

11 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Rangers supporters on a forum that nobody with influence at the club will ever read, venting to each other after years of grim farce, and with a current team that flatters to deceive at best?

By your logic we shouldn't even reply to each other as nothing being discussed has any bearing on decisions made at the club.

So I won't be expecting a retort because it doesn't make any difference.

Have a good evening.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck sake I was joking at the expense of the 'Gerrard out' mob.

Those non-entities are realistically the type that would be in the frame for the job. Gerrard is by far the best man to be taking us forward, he needs time and backing.

I want to know what the fuck Mark Allen is getting paid for, because you could employ any of us cunts on here to tell you to go and get Davis or Solanke January. Where's the unearthing of the players that fit the characteristics of a Rangers player he was on about in terms of pace, athleticism, ability, character etc.?

Can your original post play in midfield, please?

Just now, Cedrick said:

He’ll still be the same at 28 , this type of player has nothing else in his locker to improve on other than pace , he’s identical to Greg wylde 

I find that comparison to be a lazy one. The kid is 18. He has great potential to improve with good leadership and guidance.

9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Because the Killie supporters/board would’ve been right chuffed in him stating his interest in joining us when he hadn’t even been approached, every manager does this.

The fact he’s a taig is a proven myth, he’s always been a Kilmarnock fan 

Even at that Kenny Dalglish, Scott Brown etc were Rangers fans but still went on to be Taig legends 

Who gives a fuck what they think, if he genuinely wanted to go to Rangers, when we were interested in him then he wouldn’t have given a shit what anybody thought

wait till Brenda goes an they ask him if he’s interested in the taig job  an it will be something like, it’s a big job but you’ve got to be asked first, opposed to the I’m the Kilmarnock manager and I’ll still be the Kilmarnock manager next season I’m not INTERESTED in the Rangers job

7 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Funny cos Killie are doing no bad on about 1% of the budget we have 

With the expectation of what exactly? Finishing in the top 6?

Different story for a manager or a group of players to come into a club like ours that's expected to compete for titles no matter what the circumstances.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Iam hurting, really fucking hurting, and i might post a whole load of shite on here tonight, but its never directed at my fellow fans, who are the best in the World bar none. These so called Professionals in a blue shirt are the cunts i am angry at. For fuck sake, a complete and utter donkey like Darren McGregor has turned our season into a fucking mess. C'mon tae fuck, Darren McGregor????? The cunt is not worthy of gracing Ibrox Park, but we are letting the cunt think he is some sort of footballer by scoring against us???? Away to fuck Rangers, thus is just not fucking on, and 4very single one of yez need a right kick up yer hole, Manager included. Fuck the smart interviews Gerrard and get yer fucking arse in gear ya dick, and start getting these fucks to work

He played well defensively today for them but how the fuck did he get a free header to score, who was marking him a total joke.   

Thought most of the players gave 100% but we cannot always rely on just Alfredo to score and we need creativity in midfield 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So who are you blaming Rossiter? Lafferty? or Gerrard for making the changes ? If he had left it and then they scored, you would have blamed him for not making changes? Coulibaly can't pass a ball but he was knackered from the effort he put in. In fact the changes should have happened earlier.

Earlier or not at all👍 so aye,if we're goin down the blame game route then it's on Gerrard👍

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

He played well defensively today for them but how the fuck did he get a free header to score, who was marking him a total joke.   

Thought most of the players gave 100% but we cannot always rely on just Alfredo to score and we need creativity in midfield 

The space they had to make the cross was the issue thanks to Stevie fuckin about with the midfield with less than ten minutes to go

2 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Earlier or not at all👍 so aye,if we're goin down the blame game route then it's on Gerrard👍

Why don't we blame the defender who didn't jump with McGregor. That would seem more logical to me if you are looking for blame.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Why don't we blame the defender who didn't jump with McGregor. That would seem more logical to me if you are looking for blame.

I'm blaming the players who let the ball come in in the first place👍

3 minutes ago, DC76 said:

The space they had to make the cross was the issue thanks to Stevie fuckin about with the midfield with less than ten minutes to go

He took off Coulibaly who was nursing a hamstring and running on empty so really no choice there.

Middleton for Laff should have been 20 minutes earlier

12 minutes ago, jim beam said:

I hope your right and we do but all I’ve seen is us look like a team for one game against Hearts the rest of the games have been dismal with scraping a couple of wins and dropping points all over the place.I hate to say or even think it but we won’t come back if they beat us again on Saturday.

Agreed, we do not have the consistency of champions but we have a good core of players and I don’t think we’re too far away, especially given how poor the filth have been. We have got a pretty decent home record and their away form is shocking so I hsve hope. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I find that comparison to be a lazy one. The kid is 18. He has great potential to improve with good leadership and guidance.

It's not impossible but compare him to a number of other youngsters near enough the same age as him in the league like Ferguson and Porteous and they're so far ahead of him.

Even the wee cunt who's come into the scum's team is taking players on with skill and is playing without fear. Not seen all his goals but the one I did see was an outstanding strike.

Middleton constantly looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights and he's shit scared.

Should have had Ambrose on toast all game but hid and didn't produce one moment of good quality.

Archived