***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

It’s a point behind with them having a game in hand ! So probably 4 behind  with the game on the 29th a must win  for us lose and it’s party over as 7 points would be too big a gap  before then we must at all costs beat Hibs  or we could face the prospect of going into the break 7 behind and potentially 10 with their game in hand !!!  It’s a big  4 days coming up  

I think some are sniffing the wine gums early this year.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

He has tweaked it according to SG. Not sure where a tweak ends and a pull begins 

Let's hope he's better as I think in the last game against them he was the only player that didn't hide.

1 hour ago, GeeSS said:

Remember the last time we went with a back 3 ???  Motherwell away total disaster 

We struggled for 30 mins and made some howlers of personal mistakes. 

But that aside we need to be able to play a different formation than 4-3-3 or we just become to predictable. We saw yesterday what we can do with 2 up top it gives the opposition far more to think about. Especially at home if they come to sit in we don’t need a back 4. 

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

All i want from Santa. Declare Jack Arfield and Kent are fit to play v septic. & no red cards or injuries v spoonburners

👍 Never seem to get any luck with injuries. Massive week ahead More worried about hibs than the scum tho. 

3points on Wednesday then whatever happens on Saturday we'd still be well in the title race..

At worst come Saturday night we can be no more than 4 behind them everyone would've took that back at the start.

Hibs is massive

I think we will be up for the old firm game this time, but the hibs game is the chance for players to put a marker down and show how much we want it, and that they deserve to start the biggest derby in world football. This game will show if we have the bottle and who wants to be here. 

We should set out to smash hibs from the start, and put a warning out there. They will at least come out and play a bit, which suits ou r style. 

4 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

We’d had no time to coach it last time. Fair point though. 

Either way I want two up top. 

We need two up top and start missing out the midfield who with the exception of Arfield are totally devoid of playing with any sort of guile.  Coulibally, McCrorie, Jack, Halliday, probably have about one assist between them.  I know that's an exaggeration, probably fuckall assists between them.

Mcgregor

Tav, Worrall, Goldson, Wallace

McCrorie

Candeias.                      Halliday

Coulibaly

Lafferty,Morelos

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcgregor

Tav, Worrall, Goldson, Wallace

McCrorie

Candeias.                      Halliday

Coulibaly

Lafferty,Morelos

Doesn't look to shabby at all given the circumstances ie we're fucked with injuries.

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Arfield and Barisic both missing the next couple of games is some laugh 

Whens the last time we went into a game against the taigs with a fully fit squad?

Lesser teams have beat them.

I'm more concerned about the last time we went in to a game against them with real desire, aggression and belief that we could beat them.

25 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Lesser teams have beat them.

I'm more concerned about the last time we went in to a game against them with real desire, aggression and belief that we could beat them.

What do you mean lesser teams?

They don't go into games with us the same as they go into games with other clubs. They go into every game against us with the intention of thumping us. Our midfield and entire left side is weak as fuck 

Archived