***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

27 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Just watched the game again what the fuck was tav doing standing off the boy who crosses the ball with his hands behind his back. Fuck me big John Greig would have put the ball and the player right out the park. Never a Rangers captain in a million years. 

Three times he done it in second half, not even close to stopping the crosses, aswell not being there. And obviously the final one was the killer blow.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Just watched the game again what the fuck was tav doing standing off the boy who crosses the ball with his hands behind his back. Fuck me big John Greig would have put the ball and the player right out the park. Never a Rangers captain in a million years. 

That was Candeias mate - Tav’s at the edge of the 6 yard box, doing nothing in particular!

But the gist of your point is good.

Candeias still has his hands behind his back as McGregor’s heading it in🙈

59300378-E197-4D7B-9230-7A789344254D.jpeg

20 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Wee yella teeth was awfy quiet yesterday eh. The only thing I can think of is he has alot of respect for Gerrard and McAllister? The last 2 games he really hasn't been his usual fucked up self.

Very clear he doesn't want to show himself up infront of SG for some reason

In saying that .He has been subdued  since the Jambos game .Maybe he has been told to behave 

3 hours ago, HG5 said:

That was Candeias mate - Tav’s at the edge of the 6 yard box, doing nothing in particular!

Sums him up at weekend 

Fucking shocking performance 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Very clear he doesn't want to show himself up infront of SG for sone reason

In saying that .He has been subdued  since the Jambos game .Maybe he has been told to behave 

No mate, its nothing to do with that at all. Hibs requested cameras be on the away dug out for the 90 minutes and the cunt was on his best behaviour.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be miraculous for me if we win an OF game on the back of a superb showing from Candeas and you know who 

😂

We live in hope, mate!

Pinning mine on us having pulled off some great results in the past, when least expected.

Only thing is, in those days, we’d have had a good few players who knew what it was like to put one over on them.....

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Wasn't referring to the cameras mate 

I know mate but your asking if he's showing our manager or backroom staff respect by behaving but I don't think its that at all. He never showed Walter or Ally any respect. I think the cameras on the dugout meant he was watching how he carried himself. He may well have been told by Hibs to wind his neck in but then again I would doubt that.

15 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Fuck so it was not got my glasses on wasn't trying to have a dig at tav but the fact any of our players would be so half heartedly trying to stop a cross coming in to our box. 

3 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Fuck so it was not got my glasses on wasn't trying to have a dig at tav but the fact any of our players would be so half heartedly trying to stop a cross coming in to our box. 

No worries - I don’t see so good these days, too!

As I said, I thought your main point was spot on👍

I want to see whatever Rangers player it is go right through that hibs player taking him and the ball. Not standing still with their hands behind their fucking back trying to prevent the cross. This has been a bugbear of mine for seasons now even with all these different managers including Gerrard we as a squad are far too soft. 

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

😂

We live in hope, mate!

Pinning mine on us having pulled off some great results in the past, when least expected.

Only thing is, in those days, we’d have had a good few players who knew what it was like to put one over on them.....

SG has asked them to step up on numerous occasions recently 

Since Moscow at home .There hasn't been many if any 

I will excited as the next bear on Saturday As you say though .We only have a goalkeeper that has tasted victory over them .

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

SG has asked them to step up on numerous occasions recently 

Since Moscow at home .There hasn't been many if any 

I will excited as the next bear on Saturday As you say though .We only have a goalkeeper that has tasted victory over them .

Let’s hope they surprise & amaze us all🤞

21 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I want to see whatever Rangers player it is go right through that hibs player taking him and the ball. Not standing still with their hands behind their fucking back trying to prevent the cross. This has been a bugbear of mine for seasons now even with all these different managers including Gerrard we as a squad are far too soft. 

Candieas has done it every game since the middle of last season, he gave away 1 handball free-kick I'm sure and has done it ever since lol 

Agreed though, 85 minutes into the game, he should be flying through the cunt in a 1 on 1, like they would be if it was us. Simple fact is that we sat in from about 60 minutes onwards and played for the 1-0

2 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Three times he done it in second half, not even close to stopping the crosses, aswell not being there. And obviously the final one was the killer blow.

We haven’t had a fullback, on either wing, capable of stopping crosses coming into the box. Earlier in the season, when Katic and Goldson were firing on all cylinders, it wasn’t as much of a problem but with the CBs looking shaky it’s coming back to haunt us. 

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Candieas has done it every game since the middle of last season, he gave away 1 handball free-kick I'm sure and has done it ever since lol 

Agreed though, 85 minutes into the game, he should be flying through the cunt in a 1 on 1, like they would be if it was us. Simple fact is that we sat in from about 60 minutes onwards and played for the 1-0

Agreed mate and it's not good enough.

Candieas is fucking shite. He’s illustrative of all of our problems right now. Works hard, puts a shift in, but has absolutely no class whatsoever. He hasn’t picked up the ball and roasted the full back once since he signed for us. A 15 sub appearances a season squad player and nothing more, we’ll win absolutely nothing so long as players like him are first choices in attacking positions. 

4 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Candieas is fucking shite. He’s illustrative of all of our problems right now. Works hard, puts a shift in, but has absolutely no class whatsoever. He hasn’t picked up the ball and roasted the full back once since he signed for us. A 15 sub appearances a season squad player and nothing more, we’ll win absolutely nothing so long as players like him are first choices in attacking positions. 

Someone I can’t go at all, and dislike him even more due to the amount of people that like him.

54 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

The fucking daft  flicks he tries every game infuriates me and the hands tucked behind the back when hes not even in the box trying to block a cross he does it all the time. Hes pish.

Archived