***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

McGregor

Tav              Goldson     Katic         Flanagan

Candeias      Rossiter    Jack       Middleton

Morelos             Lafferty

** McCrorie for Jack if unfit.

I'd like to see us go two up front. We looked a lot more dangerous with it on Sunday. 

We need to be up for this from the 1st whistle. We can't afford another slow start. Go for the throat, get an early goal and I think hibs backline collapses. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Get two strikers on and go for it we looked utterly inept till we put Lafferty on against St Johnstone we show all the teams in our league too much respect going one upfront.

In principal we actually play 3 up top. It’s just the fact that we are shite at it and end up playing 4-5-1 and getting Morelos isolated.

1 hour ago, Rum Ham said:

Even with Morelos, instead of Naismith? 

You going to do a 180 on Morelos now he's single handedly won us another game? 

Naismith?! Fuck Naismith.

No comparison tbh. He'd just score more if he listened to me. He'd be on about 25 by now, easy. You've got to be hard on good players to get it out of them!

He'll be getting fucking pelters if he doesn't score at least one, as he should. Doesn't make him a bad cunt. He just frustrates the fuck out of me as he's got it in him. I know many think he's petulant, but I like that in him. In fact I want him to be bad. Hateley was bad, but as wide as the fucking Clyde. Didn't get a red very often and ripped the piss out of defenders. Cynical and clinical as fuck. He scores the winner against the scum he's it and I'm wetting the pampers. I think he will.

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

In principal we actually play 3 up top. It’s just the fact that we are shite at it and end up playing 4-5-1 and getting Morelos isolated.

The wide players arent playing to Morelos as the main man often enough. I constantly see balls getting played inside to Tav as he comes forward, which is all too late as the oppo have defefended in numbers by the time he gets there. The ball needs to get to Morelos and much fucking quicker. Morelos constantly hunts down because we are so fucking slow and predictable. Too many side wat passes. Fucking keep up up with him and get it too him.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I fucked it tbh lads, forgot there’s no public buses or trains tomorrow so I’m getting a lift to Girvan with the slim chance of getting a supporters bus from there that might get me to the game. Wish me luck :lol:

Can get trains to/from Ayr and Girvan if that’s any better for you?

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Can get trains to/from Ayr and Girvan if that’s any better for you?

Didn’t realise that mate, aye if I don’t get a seat on the bus that’ll be what I do cheers. Fuck knows how I’ll get home from Girvan after but I’ll figure that out when I need to :lol:

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

I fucked it tbh lads, forgot there’s no public buses or trains tomorrow so I’m getting a lift to Girvan with the slim chance of getting a supporters bus from there that might get me to the game. Wish me luck :lol:

56 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Didn’t realise that mate, aye if I don’t get a seat on the bus that’ll be what I do cheers. Fuck knows how I’ll get home from Girvan after but I’ll figure that out when I need to :lol:

I think the buses and trains are Sundays service but should most definitely be on 

Can't see anything but a tough game.  Hibs are no mugs and we are threadbare.  Would love us to go 2 up top for this one in the same shape we played second half against St J.  It would leave celtic wondering about our shape against them too.

Not hugely confident with the amount of injuries we currently have, but whoever does start needs to be all over these cunts today. If we can match the tempo we played with against them last Wednesday then I think we can win 

SSN reporting this morning that Barasic is definitely out the rest are doubtful, so hopefully maybe Jack or Arfield might make it. 

6 hours ago, jintybear said:

I think the buses and trains are Sundays service but should most definitely be on 

Yea they’re on from Girvan and that I think but none running from the town. Here’s hoping I get on the bus 🤙🏻

I’m a wee bit wary about this, I expected a tougher game last week but we were by far the better side and just couldn’t put our chances away. 

Can’t see it being just so straightforward again somehow, their obnoxious manager will have them (and himself) totally wound up to create a poisonous atmosphere and try to use that to influence the officials in their favour.

Archived