***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Am no that bad, but even I can’t understand my maw with her accent sometimes :lol:

Had the misfortune of being in a bed next to a mad fisherman from down there in Ayr Hospital for a week once. Just kept nodding and saying "eh, aye mate" every time he spoke to me. Which was constantly 😂

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Had the misfortune of being in a bed next to a mad fisherman from down there in Ayr Hospital for a week once. Just kept nodding and saying "eh, aye mate" every time he spoke to me. Which was constantly 😂

Aw fuck man I get that a lot, don’t even think I’m that bad for it but you get some that don’t understand a word you say. I always get asked “‘are you from Belfast?” 

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hibs won't come and sit it in like the sheep, fancy Morelos to get a hat trick tbh. 

Unless he gets sent off in the first twenty minutes for breathing

Just had a look, 7/4 on bet365

Worth a punt.

Will be another tough game with the injuries we have and the way we have been playing of late.I just hope that the players attitude has vastly improved from the St Johnstone game or we will be in trouble.

It’s another must win game and I hope we have our shooting boots on and the will to go out and grab the game by the scruff of the neck and bury these cunts.C’Mon Rangers just win.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Have they never heard a Belfast accent?

Fuck knows Man I don’t think I sound anything like any one from Belfast. Maybe I do cause my lass was from there and I’m over there a lot for tattoos and shit. But fuck knows

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Take any type of win but a right good 4-0 royal pumping of these rancid bastards and I'm having a life endangering blow out tonight 🇨🇴🍺

Ive had my life endangering blow out before the match like a true Protestant would.

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’d take any win today. Hope that we turn up and graft out 3 points. 

Be great if Arfield, Jack and Kent are able to play.

Steven Gerrard admits he is weighing up whether to gamble on Ryan Kent's fitness for Rangers' Boxing Day clash with Hibernian at Ibrox.

Borna Barisic has already been ruled out after suffering a hamstring complaint during Sunday's win over St Johnstone while Scott Arfield, Gareth McAuley and Ryan Jack are also doubts.

Kent has managed just one appearance in the last six weeks and Gerrard said: "Ryan is working hard with the physio. It's a tough one as you can't rush hamstring injuries.

"He's not a million miles away and we're analysing him every day.

"Might we take a gamble? We're always prepared to listen to the player. If the player tells us it's fine to take a risk, of course, we'll listen to it. But I'll always listen to the medical department, they are the experts.

"But we have a slight advantage in that we have the winter break after these next two games then if anyone is a bit sore, we have that to fall back on. But we don't want to be careless and have someone ruled out for weeks and months."

Sound like we diwn to the bare bones for this one. 

Know hibs will have pace in the wide areas so need wingetd to track and help.

McGregor 

Tav  Goldson Katic Wallace

Mccrorie 

Candiaes  Halliday Coulibaly  Middleton

Morelos 

Archived