***Official Rangers v Hibernian Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Scottyarf37 said:

Sound like we diwn to the bare bones for this one. 

Know hibs will have pace in the wide areas so need wingetd to track and help.

McGregor 

Tav  Goldson Katic Wallace

Mccrorie 

Candiaes  Halliday Coulibaly  Middleton

Morelos 

Think he’ll put Worrall in before Katic although I’d go with your defence. Otherwise I think you’re spot on.

Kent, Grezda and Lafferty on the bench for me. Love to be able to get Morelos rested after an hour if we’re ahead.

23 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Did well when he came on against St Johnstone. I’d rather Middleton than Grezda.

I think Grezda is getting into great positions but final ball is poor. Keep playing him and it’ll come good. Middleton needs to be managed, he’s still a pup.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I think Grezda is getting into great positions but final ball is poor. Keep playing him and it’ll come good. Middleton needs to be managed, he’s still a pup.

I agree with a lot of that I just have the feeling Grezda’s final ball isn’t gonna improve. Hope you’re right. 

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I agree with a lot of that I just have the feeling Grezda’s final ball isn’t gonna improve. Hope you’re right. 

Think he panics a little. But he is quick, scares full backs and will improve with some confidence. I think he will come good.

4 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

We'll play Lafferty up top with Morelos and go more direct today.  Right call due to midfield being slow, ponderous, lacking guile, craft and creativity. 

Forgot to add.........and can't shoot from outside the box.

Archived