Lee Wallace

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jeffrey said:

I dont need to prove anything to you, Ross. If you're not a passionate enough supporter to remember the goal that is not my problem.

Just as I thought didn't happen.  He only scored 6 goals for us against Kilmarnock, hearts, Dundee utd and Motherwell plus 2 European goals. 

Murty should be nowhere near Rangers for ending Wallace Rangers career and attempting to end Hallidays , if this colts thing goes ahead and we’re having a tough time against experienced lower league teams he’ll hang the kids out to dry to save his own arse 

Wallace should be nowhere near Rangers for ending Murty Rangers career and attempting to end Beermans, if this cum thing goes ahead and we’re having a tough time against experienced lower league cocks he’ll hang the kids out to dry to shag his own arse 

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Wallace should be nowhere near Rangers for ending Murty Rangers career and attempting to end Beermans, if this cum thing goes ahead and we’re having a tough time against experienced lower league cocks he’ll hang the kids out to dry to shag his own arse 

Fucks gon on here 😂😂

13 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Just as I thought didn't happen.  He only scored 6 goals for us against Kilmarnock, hearts, Dundee utd and Motherwell plus 2 European goals. 

He scored in the scottish cup final against QOTS 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Best thing about June 1st was we stopped paying this guy. Hallelujah. 

You have zero authority on any Rangers issue after spouting that pish. Lee Wallace cares more about Rangers than you.

Archived