ForeverAndEver

Lee Wallace

I wish Wallace all the best and I'm grateful he stood by us in our darkest hour( as I am with a few others) he'll go down in the history books for staying and helping us back up but imo he's not legend status.  He was an average player and injury prone who's best form came under Warburton in the championship. 

44 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He never scored against Aberdeen.

Dont talk pish

9 minutes ago, backup said:

Has his missus said it is ok for him to leave.

Scum

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Prove it or it didn't happen

I dont need to prove anything to you, Ross. If you're not a passionate enough supporter to remember the goal that is not my problem.

ForeverAndEver likes this

Just now, Jeffrey said:

I dont need to prove anything to you, Ross. If you're not a passionate enough supporter to remember the goal that is not my problem.

Just as I thought didn't happen.  He only scored 6 goals for us against Kilmarnock, hearts, Dundee utd and Motherwell plus 2 European goals. 

2 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Just as I thought didn't happen.  He only scored 6 goals for us against Kilmarnock, hearts, Dundee utd and Motherwell plus 2 European goals. 

Pittodrie is in Europe...

cstamomusa likes this

Murty should be nowhere near Rangers for ending Wallace Rangers career and attempting to end Hallidays , if this colts thing goes ahead and we’re having a tough time against experienced lower league teams he’ll hang the kids out to dry to save his own arse 

Wallace should be nowhere near Rangers for ending Murty Rangers career and attempting to end Beermans, if this cum thing goes ahead and we’re having a tough time against experienced lower league cocks he’ll hang the kids out to dry to shag his own arse 

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Wallace should be nowhere near Rangers for ending Murty Rangers career and attempting to end Beermans, if this cum thing goes ahead and we’re having a tough time against experienced lower league cocks he’ll hang the kids out to dry to shag his own arse 

Fucks gon on here 😂😂

13 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He scored in the scottish cup final against QOTS 

Jeffrey likes this

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Best thing about June 1st was we stopped paying this guy. Hallelujah. 

You have zero authority on any Rangers issue after spouting that pish. Lee Wallace cares more about Rangers than you.