Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

Lee Wallace

33 minutes ago, five stars said:

Ok, i admit I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometime, but what exactly happened after that cup game that ended his Rangers career?

Him being shit for 2 years at least is what ended his Rangers career. 

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Dundee would be a good move for him tbh

Think he might still end up there as a player and unofficial coach this season but at some point him and Miller will probably leave together to manage a lower division side. A few SPL sides have sounded him out but he’d have preferred to get straight into a coaching/playing role now. 

On 01/06/2019 at 22:45, five stars said:

Ok, i admit I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometime, but what exactly happened after that cup game that ended his Rangers career?

Nobody knows the truth. Apparently he had a go at the management team. There’s also other rumours he tried to gee the team on, thats all. Nobody really knows.

4 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Nobody knows the truth. Apparently he had a go at the management team. There’s also other rumours he tried to gee the team on, thats all. Nobody really knows.

Murty knows but he is not telling.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Away to QPR.

Promotion this season. Puts to bed the shite about him not wanting to leave Scotland.

Warburton sticking to the habit of a lifetime and signing players who he already knows :lol:

sassaaaa likes this

On 03/06/2019 at 15:43, gersandy said:

Reckon him and Miller had a go and they were fucking right to. Horrible day and one of the worst in recent years. Don't care what any cunt thinks they two gave a fuck about us and were obviously raging at what was happening. 

CharlieT likes this